i love my life ....

I woke up and it was dark in the room. I knew I was home because the sheets felts so good on my body. I stood up and I didn't fall and I was surprised.

I turned my lamp on and looked over and seen nobody in the bed . I turned my phone on and it was 12:00 IN THE MORNING .

I left the room went down stairs and seen Bryan, saint,Charles and more niggas . I went in the front room and just sat on Bryan's lap .

I kissed him and started watching them play the game " wassup jazy " sait said "heyy sait ." I said .

" you feeling okay?" Bryan whispered in my ear "yea I love you baby " I told him because I really appreciate him .

" I love you too mamas " he said and I just laid back and started to go back to sleep ......

........................................................................

I woke up in the bed with the sun on my face . I got up went in the bathroom . Brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs.

"Baeeee !!!" I yelled and I heard a spoon drop so I ran in the kitchen and seen this nigga cooking " what are you doing ?"

I said while laughing "bae I was cooking for u it's done sit down and eat ." He said and I did just that .

I forked the eggs and tasted it " mmh its actually good " I said surprised "yea i can cook lil mama." He said "I'm surprised okay baeeee!!" I said yelling

He started laughing . "So where do you wanna go today ?" He asked me "well its Sunday and its sunny umm idk. " I said wondering " well we can go to the mall and somewhere else ." He said

"Okay bae " I said, I love going shopping especially with Bryan. We started eating and talking, laughing it was just a good day .

I finished and ran upstairs and he was chasing me so I ran in the room and locked the door . " come on jazmyne open pleasee " he said I opened it and he crashed his lips into mine .

We fell on the bed and he got on top of me . He started feeling all on me and I'm gonna be honest it felt good . And the fun was over cause I pushed him off of me .

He thought he was finna get him some ! "Come on bae get ready " he said " nigga I'm not the one that was tryna have sex df " I said and left out the room .

I went to the bath room and took a shower . Got out and went into the room and Bryan wasnt there .

So I did my hygiene and picked out my outfit . I put on and Adidas bodysuit , with some light washed ripped jean shorts, some louie glasses with blue lens inside.

I put my dimond earrings in fixed my hair into a slick back , grabbed my blue gucci purse grabbed my clear lip gloss my phone and put my gray 11s on .

I went down stairs looking for Bryan and he was watching t.v I looked at him and he was wearing his black pants

With his Tommy Hilfiger draws on . He had on a balr shirt on with a black and red supreme hoodie . He had blue and red fives on .

His rolex, dimond earrings and his chain .

I came home the steps and looked at him " nope either go change your shirt or put a jacket over it " he said "no bae why ?" I asked

" who you tryna show your body to ?" He asked and I just went up stairs to put a jacket on .

I went up stairs and put my gray and white jacket on and and came back and just walked out the house .

I got in the car with him following me and we just drove .

We went to the mall and went in all the stores . We got some food and dud everything u was so happy .

We aent back home and got all the bags then went in the house .

And his mom was standing in the living room just looking at us.......