Chapter 1

Russia

i got up its my first day at a new school i was expelled from my last one because i beat a kid he was hospitalized and my dad was Pissed but he got over it and now we're good i got ready and headed out the door i turn down the corner of the street to see a short country  being bullied by a couple others i heard words like Nazi and mistake my dad always warned me about a man named Nazi Germany but i never met him but i decided to stop them from bullying the short country "HEY IDIOTS LEAVE HIM ALONE" they looked at me and said "or what?" "i will break every bone in your body" He ran along with another kid and then i walked over to the short kid "are you okay?" and he responded with "y-yea thanks..."  "Russia" i held my hand out for him he gladly took it "Germany" he said "i gotta go to class bye" i said walking away from Germany he seemed cool i should talk to him later I walked to class i didn't know anyone there well i  mean besides my partner in crime Ukraine he is my brother and we have this class together and i didn't know anyone as a said but Ukraine made lots of friend already, he is that kind of person so I'm not surprise but class ends and like in minutes so does the day i leave to see the short kid known as Germany "Hey!" i yell to get his attention he notices me and says "oh hey Russia how was your day?" "not bad you?" "meh" Germany said as if upset then suddenly someone drove up to where we where standing "son get in the car and don't talk to the communist boy he's bad news" the man said and who i assume is Germany's father Then Germany whispers "bye Russia" and he got in the car and it drove away and i stood standing there Untill my dad came to pick me up...

Germany's 

i got home to see my two siblings (because i can make east and west Germany Germany's siblings) They were just standing there like ghosts "alright I'm going to sleep." 

To be continued

I got it done before the next day! okay goodbye i'll try to post every week