New world new life

Did i die? Is this heaven?
*
*
*
We continue

I slowly but surely made my way 'home' as what the small child says.

"Who are you anyway" I Huffed out, exhausted from limping.

"What— its me frisk! Your little sister?" Frisk says, looking up at you with a raised brow.
I glance down at her, From this angle it looks like I'm going to crush the poor girl.

"Frisk huh?" I muttered softly to myself.

"Did i hit you too hard with that ball?" She paused for a moment, Gasping in worry. "D-Did you loose some memories?!" Frisk Says, Stopping in her tracks.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "No- no-no not at all my memories are fine its just—" I let out a small sigh.
"I just don't— i don't know where am i and. — wait is this heaven?"

"Oh dear [Your name] I must've threw the ball too hard. We need to get you home ASAP!" Frisk yelled as she started walking again but faster.

I nearly tripped at the sudden pull, damn this kid strong
"I'm fine frisk! Really i am" I said, Hopping faster to catch up to frisks speed.
"Look, Something weird happened, I don't know what happened but—" I exclaimed, Trying to explain myself.

"Nuh uh!" Frisk shook her head and Approached a small and very cute little two story cabin. She knocks on the door lightly. "Mom we're home!" Frisk says.

Who am i kidding, This kid is like nine. How could she know whats happening, let alone help me.

The wooden door opens and a nice lady stands before us. She has the sweetest smile like it was made out of a candy factory and the kindest eyes like a mother cat when it sees its kittens, "Ah my sweet frisk! My dearest [your name]! You're in time for dinner!" The sweet lady says. Who is probably my mother.

"Mommy! I think i hit [Your name]'s head too hard with the ball!" Frisk bounces on her toes anxiously.

Frisks mom looked at me, She touched my forehead i flinch a bit. "Theres a huge bump! Frisk dear, Go get some ice and—"

"Mom! I'm okay, I promise." I butted in. "I don't need ice, Mom." I causally said.

"Jeez you always try to act tough don't you [Your nickname]?" Mom sighed a bit. "At least get some ice." she suggested.

"Okay mom" I Replied,

Jeez its weird calling a person you don't know 'mom' But I can act like i belong here so i know where am i and how i can get out of this place.

I walk into the house, Frisk running up to me with a bag of ice in her hand. Wrapped in Tissues, which are slightly damp from the ice. I give frisk a small genuine smile. Frisk runs into the dining room and i follow her there. I sat down at next to Frisk, Placing the ice onto my forehead.

Mom walks into the room, Her hands full with platers of Soft mash potatoes, right-out-of-the-oven Chicken, freshly steamed Rice and perfectly boiled green beans. I licked my lips slightly.
Damn that looks good

Mom sets the table, Placing each delicious platter on the table. Making the room smell like a food heaven.
I greedily grabbed the chicken and beans. Along with some mash potatoes.

"Wowie [Your name] you're super hungry!" Frisk says. Grabbing a spoon full of rice.

Soon a man comes down stairs, He looks at me with loving eyes and walks over to me. His big feet stomping on the floor, He kisses my head softly. "Hello pumpkins!" The man hollered, Grabbing a seat next to mom.

"Hello Papa!" Frisk chirped happily, a gleeful Smile painted on her adorable face.

"How was your day? Did you have fun at the park munchkins? Did you go up Mt. Ebbot? " Papa says, Scooping two spoons of Mash potatoes.

I stayed quiet, Speechless.
I have no idea whats going on or who these people are.

Suddenly, everything starts getting slower. I looked around and it looks like everything is in slow motion.

Well fuck

"[Your name!] [Your name!]"
A voice called out in the distance
***