Chapter 6- First step

Next day zoya woke up and found asad sleeping on the sofa with his laptop opened and papers everywhere.

She slowly closed the laptop and arranged his papers and left the room to make breakfast for everyone.

After arranging things on the dining table i started climbing the stairs to our room I was so nervous. I have to convince Asad to eat with everyone on the dining rather than going to office without eating breakfast.

I took deep breath and opened the door just to find well dressed Asad ready to go to office.

"Breakfast is ready"

"I am not hungry and I have an important meeting"

"But the meeting is not important then your health"

"It is and now let me go"

"No"

"I am telling you move and go and eat with everyone" he said staring into Zoya's eyes"

"We both are going or I won't eat breakfast"

"Stop it I know what you are trying to doing but I won't come so stop trying" he shouted which made zoya stamble back a little.

"You don't know anything and I just want you to take care of yourself" I almost whispered I was losing my ability to argue but I couldn't lose

"Look I have a meeting I will eat later"

"Why do you set meeting in the morning"

"Because I can and now move" he said pushing me and was about to leave

"Why can't you listen to me once. Stop being so mean to yourself" I could feel anger building up in me. I never liked him because he was so arrogant and destiny made him my husband.

"And who are you that I listen to you"

"I am your wife" I said stating the obvious I know we married eachother because of our parents but I am trying. Despite being in love with someone else I married him but yes I don't love ayaan anymore but I still feel for him because he was part of my life and maybe he always will.

"I never wanted this marriage and ami bought you here"

Ami bought you here

I never wanted this marriage

"Don't come and go attend your meeting" I said finally giving up

I left the room and walked down stairs and saw everyone eating breakfast.

"Asalamualikum" I faked a smile and greeted everyone

"Walaikum assalam" replied everyone 

I took my seat and putting bread on my plate. When I heard ami say..

"Where is asad" I looked up and saw ami looking at me I didn't knew what to say.

"Sorry I am late" i looked up the stairs and saw Asad coming down and I was shocked will be small word because after coming down the stairs he took seat with me to eat breakfast.

"There are no parathas I wanna eat that" everyone was looking at him and he probably knew that but still he was acting like nothing happened.

"Sorry bhai I took the last one" said Amir

"Wow bhai did you come for bhabhi" said aliza smiling

"I will go make for you" I said getting up I made my way to the kitchen and after a while I heard foot steps and I knew who it was but I didn't turn.

"Look I came down are you happy" he said

"Why you came down when I told you go and attend the meeting"

"Did you hear what Aliza said"

"Was it true" I asked him finally turning

"What do you think did i come for their bhabhi" he said moving toward me and I started taking step back until I hit the counter top.

"I d..o.n..t know" I said being nervous I don't know why I was nervous but this was the first time I was so close to him

"Seriously" he whispered in my ears

"Yes I did come because of their bhabhi" he said and I looked up I don't know why but I felt happy.

He was about to leave when I stopped him and saying...

"If you came for their bhabhi to eat breakfast will you come home for your wife to eat lunch" I said almost nervous I know this was too much to ask but I genuinely wanted him to come and have lunch with everyone

"Now you are asking too much"

"So you wont"

"I didn't say that but I will try but i am not gonna promise"

"Ok" I said smiling

He left the room and after a while even I was done with breakfast and I went to serve him the parathas.

"No just one two parathas is gonna be heavy"

"Can I have one"

I looked up to see who it was I was shocked.....

To be continued....

How is the story so far?

Do comment and vote

Sorry for uploading late but was caught up with college work.