(7)

BANG! BANG! BANG!
'brendon's awake' i chuckled, ryan laughed softly and placed a kiss on my forehead,
'i need to get up then' and so he did. he sat up and walked over to my mirror, where is bag was placed. he pulled out a t-shirt,
'david bowie, nice choice' i whispered, but he seemed to hear me and replied with a wide smile as he exited my bedroom and made his way to brendon's.

as soon as he left, i crawled over to my bedside table and carefully taken out my diary,
dear moonlight,
what a night! ryan almost slept on the uncomfortable in brendon's room, brendon can be such a dick sometimes.
but i saved him and let him to share my bed, only for the intention of allowing him to have a good nights sleep, nothing els— i promise.
of course i really like ryan but i'm not like that, but it was quite awkward to begin with, i was a stuttering mess but i was also exhausted! but now, i'm not stuttering as much, but i'm still nervous. i think it's just got to the point where i can control my actions? i don't know, i still love him though.
that's all for now, moonlight.
love, y/n urie~

and with that i packed it away and slid it back into my drawer, as quietly as i could.
i smiled and got up to get dressed. as i walked over to my wardrobe, i began to panic in case i wrote anything too weird in my diary, i stood there, thinking, worrying. then i just ignored the thought and proceeded to take out a beige radiohead t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. once dressed, i made my way downstairs to where the two boys were situated.