Pt.2

First day at Seoul's art school

Y/n's pov

You and lisa arrived to school a little bit early so you will get to know school.

"Well don't worry, we have some realy nice dancers and we also have our top student, Park Jimin. He is really good. When you watch him dance you just know that he was destined to be a dancer. You know? he remindes me of you a lot in a way when you guys dance" lisa told you before finally entering the dance studio.

"Hmm" you thought, "Interesting".

"Everyone, listen up!" Lisa shouts to get their attention, "This is Y/n, she is my best friend and she is now joining our art school, and will be a part of our dance team since she is the best dancer according to New York's art school!" She says with a smirk, "So please treat her well because if you don't you will mess with me" she said half joking, half serious.

After hearing what lisa said you were so emberessed to even look up to all the dancers staring at you, but you did, and in that second your eyes locked with the first person in front of you. His eyes were staring into yours for a split second before both of you broke the eye contect.

"Hey Y/n"

"Y/n, Nice to meet you"

"Oh I don't wanna mess with lisa, what's up Y/n?"

You heard voices from all over the room...

"Hey guys, umm I-" you started but got cut when someone entered the room.

The teacher came and all of the dancers gathered up in the middle of the room.
"So I heard we have a new student, Y/n right? Come here" he said signals you to come and stand next to him, and so you did.

"She is a top student from New York's art school" he says to the class, "I am your teacher, Jung Hoseok and I've heard a lot of good things about you! Hope you will enjoy your time here with us and since it's your first day, do you want to show us what you got?" He asks me with a bright smile.

"Umm..." you hesitate.

"You know what? Let's make it interesting, since we are talking about top students, why don't you dance with ours? Jimin come here" the teacher said, your eyes looked over to see who is this Jimin guy and there you saw him, and again your eyes locked.

"Who is she?" He thought to himself feeling threatened for a second but it faded away immediatly.
Same goes with you, "Who is he?" You thought when you saw him walking closer to you with a smirk on his face, still looking at you deeply.

"Well, top student right? Let's see what you got" he said with a wicked smile while he offers you his hand.