Pt.6

"I'm sorry, who is this?" I text back to the unknown number. A moment later I get a text.

"Oh, my bad! It's me Taehyung, I got your number from Lisa"

"Oh hey Tae!"

"So, dinner at 8?"

"Umm..." You think about it trying to figure out why he wants to take you out to dinner alone. Well, he is hot and he's my friend and I can have some fun...

"Yeah sure, why not?"

"Cool, I'll pick you up at 8 then"

Time skip (6:30)

I start to get ready for dinner with Tae. I wear a black dress which is a little tight and not too short but still short. I put on sneakers cuz I don't feel like putting heels. I do my makeup and hair and look at the time, it's 7:45, he needs to be here soon.

Minutes later I get a text from tae saying that he is out waiting for me and I go out. I see him leaning on his car looking super handsome and walk to him. He stares at me and says "Wow Y/n you look amazing".

"Thanks Tae" I say as I lean closer and peck his cheek.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"One of the best restaurants here in Seoul, let's go" he opened the door for me and then got to his seat and we drove off.

Dinner was really good actually. We had so much fun together and I've noticed that he has a beautiful boxy smile and every time he smiles my heart flutters. He insisted to take me home after we finished eating and here we are, outside of my house. He walked me over to my door.

"I had a realy great time Tae, thank you for taking me out, I needed that" I smile at him genuinely.

"Me too, and you don't need to thank me..." he looked down.

"Umm, Y/n?"

"Yes...?" his eyes looked straight at mine and he got closer, my heart stoped beating for a moment.

"I hope I won't regret this but..." I look at him confused and a second later I feel his lips on mine. It took me a moment to respond but I did and my heartbeat was so fast, I could hear it.

It was so sweet and soft, after a minute we broke the kiss and while our foreheads still tuoching, Tae said "I don't regret this" with a happy smile.

"Me too tae, me too" I smiled at him before smashing my lips on his again.

Time skip (Later that night)

"Ahhhh I can't belive it! I knew it from the moment he saw you at the café! OMG you two are so cute!" Lisa said on the other side of the phone.

"I know, I know...He is really cute" I said smiling from ear to ear, "Okay, I really need to go to sleep now, see you at school Lisa, bye"

"Don't dream about him too much girl" I swear I can feel her smirking to herself, "Good night" she hangs up.

"Aish this girl..." I laugh.

I can't belive we kissed! He was so sweet and a perfect boyfriend material... I sure am lucky that he still remembered me after all those years. I know it's only the begining but I love him more and more everytime I see him or think about him.

For the smallest second Jimin was crossing my mind, this thing when our eyes first met, the way I felt when he touched my waist for the first time, the way I blushed when we practiced together. But I ignored those thoughts.

He has Rosé, and I have Tae.