Chapter 22

Salam alaykum.
Its reaaaaally sad to say that i lost most of my rankings😢. Maybe its because i dont update frequently but hey! Am writing my exams what do i do?

But! WE ARE GETTING IT BACK!

Yes we! Because i cant do this without you guys. All it takes it to vote please. Its not like you have to pay or something.

Help me win my ranks back.❤

<><><><><><><<><><><><><><>

Humairah's POV.

Deejah: but am better now. See *jumps on one leg*  tell her ikii please.

Ikhram: yes humairah she is fine.

They have been ganging up against me.

Me: deeju if mom says no then it means no. Don't worry two more days and i will be there insha Allah and then we can go to school together. Okay?

Deejah: whatever come back soon i miss you and come with ikii.

Me: lol i will. I miss you too minion. Bye.

Deejah: Alright bye iki love you.

Me:*roll eyes* me too.

I say and disconnect the video call.

Here i am packing my stuff because we are going back to london. And ikii( ikram) is helping me.

Ikii: is someone jealous?

Me: huh?

Ikii : you have been huffing since the call.

Me: have i?

Ikii: i know you're jealous because she gave me a nickname.

Yeah she gave her a nickname.

I laugh and we continue packing.

*knock knock*

Ikii: come in.

Moha comes in and ikii starts blushing. What is wrong here?

Moha: hi. Do you guys wanna go out? Just found a new ice cream parlour here on our way back from grandma's with abba.

Me & ikii : YAYYY!

Me: lets go.

Ikii : ok let me go tell ammi we are going out.

After she leaves, i walk to moha and say.

Me: what is going on with you two?

Moha: w..h..err.aa..what?

Me: *evil laugh* houda will love to hear this.

Moha: wait. I don't want to tell her now. I don't want to mess up like i did with afreen. I want to aske her dad's permission first.

Me: awwwwwwn *hug him*

Moha: *hugs back* lets go.

Me: ok lemme get ready.

He leaves and my phone buzz

Its salman.

He has been so sweet lately and i feel so close to him. He's so cheesy. REAL CHEESY!

We talk for a while and he goes offline.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Salman's POV (A/N ×O×)

Soon i will get what i want.

Very soon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<

Humairah's POV

We came back from the ice cream parlour about thirty minutes ago. And ikii has fallen asleep. Now its just me, moha and houda in moha's room.

Houda: ya salam! Moha was really an actor.

We all laugh again.

Moha: yeah i was.

Houda: *suddenly stops laughing and looks at moha* should we tell her?

Moha nods

Me: what?

Houda: humairah abba has...

Me: what happened to him?

Houda: calm down nothing happened. Abba has been getting rumours from his friends that you are hanging out with guys.

Me: WHAT?

Moha: some of them said they saw you with a guy at the filling station. And that they way you were talking to each other looks like you know and are mingling with each other.

Houda: And when he told grandma today, she said that he should just get you married to adnan as soon as possible because he dosent know if he can trust you 100% again.

Tears
More tears

Me: why?

Moha: humairah he is scared of what might happen.

Houda: but dont get him wrong. He still loves you. He dosent care what people will say. All he cares is what you might go through.

I just run into our room and cry my heart out.

<><><><<><><><><><><><><><><

Adnan's POV

Now is the time my father has been dreading to come.

Me getting married without him around. How i wish i knew where my family was. I would have invited them over for the wedding.

I want to know how humaira is doing. Is she okay? What was her reaction when they told her? Did she accept? Ya rabb please make this easy on me.

I just hope she accepts me and makes everything easy for me.

The only thing that makes me happy about this is that my sisters wont feel so motherless and alone anymore. Alhamdulillah for that.

I look at the clock and see its almost 1pm. I should go pick them up from islamic school now.

Me:  Nancy can you please make some milkshakes and lunch for the twins? I'm going to pick them up from school.

Nancy: yes sir i will. But we are running out of fruits. We only have enough for lunch amd dinner.

Me: okay i'll buy them on my way back. Anything else?

Nancy: no. Oh i almost forgot. Miss Natasha came earlier when you went to drop the twins off at school. She left a card. Let me bring it for you.

Me: Don't. Just burn it or put it in the trash.

I said and leave.

That girl is getting on my nerves.

<><><><><><><><><<>><><><><>

Salam alaykum. Forgot to tell you guys that....I JUST FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

it feels so great knowing that i dont have to wear uniform anymore. Phew! ALHAMDULILLAH.

going to school tommorow for graduation rehearsals so i gotta sleep♡

Luv y'all

Stay tuned for more♡♡