Chapter 24

Salam alaykum
Back again with another chapter.

Grab a snack and enjoy!

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><

Nikah day (wedding day)

Humairah's POV

Today is the day i change my name from miss to mrs. I still can't beleive i am getting married today.

I wish abba could just say it was all a joke and that i am not getting married. At least not today.

I am soo not ready for this.

Houda has already gotten ready. Me on the other hand am not even wearing the "wedding gown".

Deejah: ...yeah i know right. Holy smokes humairah what are you doing? Houda is already outside and you havent even dressed?

Ikii: what are you waiting for?

Me: a miracle to happen i guess.

Deejah: what miracle?

Me: i dont know. Maybe abba coming in and telling this was all a joke?

They both look at me as if i killed someone.

Ikii: get up now!

Me: okay

<><><><><><><><><<><><><><><

At the masjid♡

My heart is beating 1638193 per second. I want to run back home and never come out again.

Deejah nugdes me and says.

Deejah: humairah this is where you say i do.

Dun dun!

Dududun dun!

Ya rabb!

Me: i..ii..i do

Sheikh: say it three times please.

Me: *deep breath* i do, i do, i do.

I quickly shut my ears because i dont want to hear him say "we are now husband and wife".

Deejah nudges me again and i open my ears just in time to hear him say.

Sheikh: ...you are now husband and wife.

<><><<><><><><><<><><><><><>

Adnan's POV

I am married! Alhamdulillah.

I still cant beleive moha decided to become my wali. And on top of that he actually brought his friends and some of his relatives to represent my family.

I really cant thank him enough.

The twins are also happy because they now have someone like them, a female, to help them grow into beautiful muslimahs. I just hope humairah and the twins live in peace.

<><<><><>>><<><><><><><><><>

Humairah's POV

After all the crying session, adnan came to pick me and we are curremtly on our way to my new home.

I just wanna hide sonewhere and never come out. I dont wanna be married. Not now. Not to adnan.

Adnan: we are here.

I'm not blind i can see we are here.

Me: ok.

I walk into the mini paradise. Yeah you read right. Mini paradise is the perfect word for this place. Even though i have been here before, it looks different. I dont know if its because of the decoration or anything.

Adnan: so i'll just leave you to freshen up. When you're done i'll be waiting for you in the praying room so we can pray and then we can eat. The room is upstairs second room by the le...

Me: gracias (thanks).

He gives me an akward smile and leaves to the praying room. I should'nt have interrupted him. Thank god i heard him say "le" so i know its by the left.

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><

After praying. I got up and left him there saying duas. I know i shouldnt have but i dont even know why i am being rude.

Whatever

Adnan: *clears throat* so lets eat.

Me: No. I am not hungry.

You stupid we ARE hungry.

Adnan: okay but at least have a glass of m...

Me: i said am not hungry.

Silence

More silence

Adnan: ok if you later feel hungry then its in the fridge. I'll go change.

I quickly get up and rush to the door of the room.

He looks at me puzzled by my actions.

I try to act brave. TRY!

Me:...uh..uh...no you are not sleeping here.

I go in and bring the first shirt and shorts i see from the wardrobe and bring it to him.

Adnan: b...

Me: good night.

I say after giving him the clothes and lock the door.

God i feel so bad.

<<><><><><><><><><>>>><><>><

I have watched at least three movies now on his laptop. I am now watching acrimony. Real sad and interesting. But whats more interesting is the circus going on in my stomach right now.

Im so hungry.

I sneak downstairs to the kitchen and see my beloved. FOOD!.

I take some and put it in the microwave. And that was when adnan decided to show up.

He froze there looking or should i say staring at me. I gave him the "do i have something on my face?" Look and he snaps out.

It dawned on me. Im not wearing my hijab! Ya rabb this is the first time a non-muharram has seen my hair.

I feel so...soo...

Adnan: humairah what are you doing here?

Humairah: i...i...i..came to get some water. What are you doing here?

Adnan: its windy so i decided to close the windows and also get some water. Wait why is the microwave on?

I jump in front of him before he could see what was in there.

Me: i..um...i..i am microwaving the water. Yeah  you know windy night. Better get some too so you wont catch a cold *akward laugh*

Microwaving water?seriously

Adnan:*smirks* ok then good night.

He kisses my forehead and leaves me melting.

I probably look like a lovesick person.

Geez!

<><><>>><><

SALAM ALAYKUM!

SUUUP MY G'S♡ HOW ARE YOU ALL DOIN?

FINALLY MARRIED!.

YAYYY!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE♡