Why Me? Part 2

This is bad. Last time I went dark it was known a the Dark Ages. And for good reason too. I can feel I won't be able to think with a clear mind much longer....I am consumed by my darkness and it's power is perfect. Pan had my old cloak and I had shorts and a top so I changed clothes then walked out head held high. I stood in front of the students. They just stared in slight fear at me.
My friend Avalanche was brave enough to ask "Who are you and what have you done with-"
She was cut off by my enemies Sight, Lake, Darktail, Needle and Strike asking in unison"What have you done with our freind?
I just stared at them for a moment wondering if they had an extreme fever and were hallucinating, but a quick check on the air temperature around them determined they were perfectly healthy.
I then strode towards them tearing off the hood of my cloak, almost destroying it, and with a fury in my eyes I spoke, my voice laced with venom "I'm sorry but it sounded to me like you called me your friend and whatever you mean to me a friend sure as hell ain't one. You only ever go with what is the most popular trend and bullied me everyday by telling I couldn't sing, that I wasn't good enough, that you wanted me to die. And really you're lucky that I still have a bit of humanity left after everything I've done 'cause you'd be dead if I didn't." I said the last part in a whisper loud enough for them to hear.
They then looked dead in my eyes and saw that it wasn't the Viperclaw they knew who was talking, but the corrupted person who wanted nothing more than to basically be Thanos. I saw that they understood and would try to help as much as they could. Then Pan walked out towards me and asked
" Getting used to your old armor already I see"
" What do you mean old armor?" Avalanche asked
" This isn't the first time my righteous, kind, weak side has been suppressed" I hissed venom still lacing my voice
"But you were never weak!" Strike screamed with tears starting to stream down his face "I'm sorry if we ever made you feel that way, but you're the strongest person I know and I know everyone can agree that we want that person back!"
" Do you take me for a fool! You ever admiring something about me!? No I'm never going to believe that and fake tears won't get you anywhere!" I spoke with a somewhat regal tone, my eyes glowing with rage!
Everyone still stared at me, in shock at what I had just said. Then Avalanche spoke with barely a whisper " You told me that you cared about them and if anything ever happened to them you would be upset."
"You said about us? After everything we've done you still care?" Sight asked, hesitant, and scared of my reaction. And for a second I actually overpowered the nightshade and looked at them with a caring look and they understood what they needed to do.