14

This is where spoilers start...

I'm not doing the end because yeah..

Wills pov.

Billy is acting really nice and seems a little happy. Billy is normally an asshole to Mike and I and he actually said sorry?
Will looked at Billy, his breath starting to increase faster. As he saw Billy dragged down a pack, what looked like, of stairs. Will knew what was dragging him, the mind flayer. Will tried snapping out of it. "Will, are you okay" Mike said shaking him. Will snapped out of it, finally and looked at Billy "something terrible happened" Will quietly said.

When they arrived at Mike's house, they both headed to Mike's room.

"Billy! I knew something was up" Will paced back in the room. "So what exactly happened, he got dragged down, what so, stairs, by what?" Mike said. "like so-" Will started to say, but he went into the black space agian.

"MIKE!?" Will yelled, but reality it was just a mumble

"Will..." Mike said getting off his bed

"Mike??!" He yelled agian in the black space then he saw him.
His breathing increased

He snapped out of it and grabbed Mike tearing up "he's back, the mind flayer" he said with a shaky voice. "We'll get everyone together tommorow, we should sleep" Mike rocked back and forth and Will nodded.

- In The Morning -

Mike shook Will awake "wake up, we need to get Steve, Johnathan, and Nancy, then get the party together" Mike said. Will nodded getting off the bed "what are you doing?" Will said seeing Mike pack. "Getting stuff" Mike said putting their walkie talkies, a first aid kit and two water bottles into the bag. "Bring a hoodie" Mike said "i-i don't have a hoodie" Will said "here" Mike tossed him a blue hoodie "put it on" "thanks Mike" Will smiled. "Let's go get Nancy" Mike said putting the bag on his back. Mike opened the door "hey... Nancy.." Mike said "what are you two?" Nancy smiled "we...were.. actually looking for you, we'll explain it later, for now let's just say-" Mike started to say "he's back" Will quietly said. "Who's back?" Nancy said confused "the m-" Mike covered Will's mouth "come in" Mike stepped away from the door.

After telling Nancy that the Mind flayer is back and toke over Billy Nancy agreed to help them "you go out the window, we'll say that we are going to hang out with Dustin, Max and Lucas and Ruby might come along" Mike said grabbing Will's hand "alright" Nancy said opening the window and crawling out.
"Where you boys going" Karen said cutting strawberries up "going to Wills... With everyone else" Mike said "ok" Karen said.

They got Johnathan, Steve and the  party to go to The Byers house. "So he's back, the mind flayer, which means he will find a new me, a new host, which is Billy" Will says to everyone "Billy?" Max says looking down and Will nodded "how do you k-" "look I saw it happen in a blank black space" Will said "we need to burn it out of him, like my mom burned it out of me"