*Death Day

Master Lin assignments weren't optional. Day of the dead. A night where the dead come back to alive. Michelle always felt the day of the dead was the only day that the dead will come back and haunt her until she couldn't see straight anymore. Things she has done was to prove she belonged here. Michelle stared at Maria as she rubs all that white makeup all over her face. Michelle wasn't too happy to be out of the day of the dead. "Why that face Michelle, you're too beautiful to make faces like that." A soft of stroke a brush drawing none sense all over her dark face.

Michelle turned her head away from the young woman. "Aren't you too dark to wear a white person face around like that?" Said Michelle rudely. Rolling her eyes in the process. Her green eyes stared at herself in the mirror.

"Who's all part of this assignment to bring this new kid?" Michelle new very little about her assignments. Because she knows she better off shut up than talking too much to get a nice scar on her body.

"Why do you care so much. Get the kid and get the hell out of here that's the assignment. Why make it out like you need to know everything?" Maria stood up with her clown makeup. Michelle's eyes were locked on the mirror.

"I don't need everyone fucking everything up, that's why?" Michelle pushed Maria to the side. Walking down the hallway of the school. Michelle is forced to be with the legacies. Rats were low. No rat ever caught her eyes. But she caught other rats eyes.

"Ready for the assignment?" Saya walked up next to the tall girl. "Let's get this over with," Michelle started walking along her side.

. . .

The music was loud and ringing all across the ground. Michelle stood in her place waiting along with a rat. Her views on rats and legacies were how it was supposed to be. Michelle sword on her hips ready to be used. Michelle knew nothing why Master Lin wanted this boy part of the school. But she didn't question. Michelle mind wonders more on the fact why a rat was part of this assignment. Michelle watched the people wearing the same clown makeup as Maria past her. Her eyes landed on the floor. With the boy inches from her with his punk spiked green hair.

"You don't talk much do you?" Asked rat. Michelle eyes land on him.

"I don't talk to rats," Michelle stated to the poor boy.

Billy laughed "Well, who are you going to talk to then? It's just us here?" Michelle closed her eyes for a second. "We can talk until we see the boy I don't see the problem-" Michelle withdraws her sword and pointed to the boy's neck. "I mean we can just stand here and not talk at all?" He quickly stutters over his words.

Michelle drops her sword down. Her eyes quickly stare down the road watching the boy running up here with cops. Her eyes landed on the boy. Who ran right past her.

Billy used his stake board to hit the cop in the head. Michelle's eyes landed on the cop. Michelle had anger and pain building up like blocks ready to fall while some breakdown. Michelle kills. Billy laughter filled her ears. As a song that she wanted to be stuck in her head forever. It was music to her ears. Cop struggle to get up. Michelle's eyes turned dark. Using her small blade and stab the cop in the chest. Billy stared down at her. "No one deserves to live.." Mutter Michelle roughly taking the blade out of the chest.

. . .

Billy breathing heavy next to her. "Aren't you two cutting it close?" Willie bitched. Michelle's eyes rolled on her face.

Her eyes found Saya with her hands up seeing the kid hiding from the cops. He seems like a coward Michelle thought. Michelle thoughts run like a train never-ending hell. A demon following her haunting her. Gripping her blade in her hand. Michelle found peace in killing people. She lost everything her mother her father that shown her love. She was alone and in pain.

Cops pointed their guns at Saya. Michelle's eyes widen. Michelle rushing after Saya. "Michelle wait-" Willie shushed. Michelle blade appeared in her hand with a quick threw the blade stab through the cop's hand dropping his gun. Making a loud click sound to the hard ground. "Not on my watch." The cop let out a loud scream and held his hand falling to his knee's.

Saya's head turned to the green-eyed girl. "Michelle.." Saya smiled.

"Hands in the air. Drop the weapon?" The cop turned to Michelle in a loud voice. That only went through her other ear out the other. Michelle held her blood hands up. Michelle's face had a big smirk. Saya went for her attack. Michelle slid under the cop. Grabbing the cop by her neck getting her father's blade out of his hand.

"This belongs to me." Michelle grips the end of the blade her small hand tightens around it. Michelle slashes his throat deep and clear. Blood poured out of his neck. His hands begged the blood to stop his hands covered in murder. Michelle face covered in hot blood. Her heart felt heavy with grief.

Marcus got up from his hiding pose and ran for it only to drop on the ground with Billy and Willie behind him and bagged his head. "Kid is a coward.." Michelle mumbles through her teeth walking away from the mess.