The Beach

A safe and nightmereless sleep. It was perfect.

I woke up unbelieving warm and cozy to the sound of knocking on the door.

"Tanner?" Gedeon's voice thundered "Have you seen-" He opened the door "TANNER WHAT THE FUCK?!" Gedeon yelled

"Good morning." Tanner smiled at Gedeon only pissing him off even more

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?! WHY ARE YOU NAILING MY SISTER?!" He yelled furiously

"Gedeon no nailing has been going on." I rolled my eyes

"Yeah man." Tanner yawned and stretched and then pulled me close to him again "It's too early bro. Give us like another hour or two."

"Like hell I will!" He glared at us

"Gedeon. C'mon. Your being to protective." Gorgia said pulling him away "Sorry guys." She smiled and pulled the door closed

"I doubt I can sleep now." I said sighing

"Yeah same." He yawned again "Still tho I think that was the best I've ever slept." I giggled and agreed. He traced my jawline with kisses and pushed his lips to mine.

About an hour later after kissing and cuddling (which I haven't done since I was 17) we desided it was time to get up.

Since my cuts were pretty much gone I ditched my sweat shirt and borrowed one of Tanner's tie dye shirts. After pulling all my hair into a messy bun and scrapping off all the runny smeared eyeliner we went down stairs.

"Ello love bugs." Gorgia smiled. She was washing dishes and Connor was emptying the dishwasher. My stomach turned and I literally felt like I was about to die. "You okay, Isis? You don't look so good."

"Y-yeah I'm okay, I'm just hungry."

"Sorry you already missed breakfast. But I would gladly take you to get some." Connor smiled and grabbed his keys off the counter.

I almost fainted.

"No Connor. That won't be nessary. We already had plans to get something to eat." Tanner said grabbing my hand. Connor death glared Tanner and dropped his keys.

"My bad." Connor faked a smile and continued putting the dishes away. I put on my shoes and almost cried as soon as we got into Tanner's car.

"Don't worry, okay? I won't let him touch you ever again." He squeezed my hand.

"Thank you." I managed to squeak out. He kisses my cheek and started the car. We drove for about 5 minuets before stopping at a shak looking place near the beach.

The inside was cute. It was beachy themed with surf boards for tables and a wall painted to look like the beach.

We both got waffles and chocolate milk. The greatest tattooed 5 year olds to ever walk the streets.

"So your from Manchester, you like amazing music. Your 21. You have an amazing singing voice. Your favorite color is purple, your obsessed with batman and Sailor Moon. You watch romancey anime. You can't dance for shit. And you like pandas?" He said going through the list of answers I gave to all of his questions about me.

"Yep. Oh also I'm awkward but you probably already know that." I said slurping the last drop of my chocolate milk

"Yeah I did."

"Your turn. Tell me about Tanner."

"Well. As you can tell by my room im mentally an 8 year old. My favorite color is blue. I like just about every type of music, just like you, but I hate country music. Both my parents died when I was 13 and I was raised by my aunt. I watch probably way too much Japanese stuff. And uhhhhh. Yeah." He awkwardly smiled

"Well then good sir I Beleive I like you." I smiled and he smiled back.

He paid for our food and we decided to walk on the beach. It was surprisingly empty.

It was only us and another group of people with a dog.

I stood with my feet in the water and let the cool breeze blow me away.

Tanner stood behind me with his chin on my shoulder and his arms around my stomach. Whenever he was around I felt peaceful knowing that I could trust him, knowing that the world would melt away when I was with him because he promised to keep me safe.