Tattoos!

We drove more towards the city. We pulled into a small plaza. Following the signs that read 'TATTOOS!->' we eventually came to a small but amazing gothic themed tattoo shop.

A lady at the counter smiled at us.

"Hey guys! What can I do for ya?"

"I wanna get this done." Tanner unfolded a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"Alright. Ima go sketch it out. I'll be back." She smiled

"What about you sweetheart? How can I Help you?" A man that looked like Oli Sykes (tattoos and all) and Phil Bozemen mixed leaned against the counter grinning.

"Well I want two things. Do you guys do piercing?" He nodded "Then I wanna get angel bites and this." I showed him a picture off my phone. It was Soul and Maka sitting on the trippy ass moon from Soul Eater.

"Alright. Anime fan? I like it. C'mon back and we'll do your piercings."

It hurt like a mofo. It was awkward I had two needles stuck in my lip for a wee bit.

By the time i came out Tanner was already getting the tattoo on his rib cage and the side of his stomach.

I showed Shawn (the dood dat was helping me) the picture again and he came back with it drawn 80000000 times amazinger than the actual picture is.

"So where are you getting this hun?"

"Side of my left thigh." He nodded and put it on. He began tattooing me and asking me all sorts of questions.

"Alright, your done." He smiled with safisfation at his work. He lead me to a mirror and it looked AMAZING. Like oh my fuck.

Tanner was just getting finished as I was paying. He walked over to me and smiled when he saw my leg.

"Did I ever mention how fucking amazing you are." He kissed me

"Your not so bad yourself." I smiled

I took his shirt outta his hand and lifted up his arm to get the full view. It was two people. Their hair was covering their faces but it was a man and a women. He was holding her in a embrace and behind her shawdows were creeping trying to destroy them.

"Tanner-"

"Its my promise."

I almost cried at that.

"Awww you guys are so cute." The girl tattoo artist smiled

"You know we could be like that. But all you wanna do is sleep together!" Shawn snarled

"Shawn! I told you! Im not ready for a steady relationship!"

"Whore!"

"Dickhead! Go to hell!"

"I love you."

"I love you too." They kissed. Me and Tanner gave eachother awkward looks and slowly started walking out the door.

"Is that how we used to be?" I asked

"God I hope not." We both laughed