After School

~Osana POV~
I look for Kokona and after three minutes of looking I find her (but first I baked a cake and got everything ready and stole gloves from the drama club.)
"Kokona-Chan!" I say
"Yes?" She answers back
"I made you a cake in the cooking club!" I then smile
"Oh! Thank you Osana Chan!" She says back
"Follow me Kokona-Chan!" I say
She nods her head and I take her to the cooking club. Earlier I hid a bucket of water, bleach, and a mop in the corner of the room next to the fridge where she can't see it.

"Go ahead and sit down I will get the cake in  the fridge," I say "Do you want anything to drink Kokona-Chan? We have some milk (Kokona needs some milk lol)!"
"S-sure!" She answers
I open the fridge and get a red velvet cake out I grab two knifes I put one next to the cake and one in my skirt pocket behind my back. I then get a glass and a milk carton then I get a fork and napkin.
I walk over to the table and place the cake on the table with everything else down except the knife in my pocket. I pour the milk in the glass.
"Thank you Osana Chan!" She cuts herself a piece of cake then eats it, "This is good Osana!" I smile. She finishes the one piece of cake then she stands up.
"May I ask you a question?" I ask Kokona
"Of course ask away!" Kokona says
"Can you be really quiet for a moment I need to make a phone call..." I ask innocently
I grab the knife behind my back.
"Su-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth I then say "Goodbye Kokona..." I then stab her and no noise came out of her...
I clean up the floor by mopping the floor with bleach and water. I then put everything away and put the cake in a box, grabbed two forks, two napkins, and two plates. I then quickly changed my clothes to my every day clothes burned the bloody uniform and knife, emptied the bucket, cleaned the mop, stole another uniform that fit me, and headed out of the school.
"Hm? It's only been ten minutes? That was fast," I said to myself "Time to go meet Senpai..."

Osana's Casual Clothing