Chapter Seven

Ash POV

There was a knock on my dorm door. I quickly wrapped my arm, pulled my sleeve's down and cleaned everything up. I made my way to the door and was about to open it, but the voice on the other side caused me to stop. " are you sure this is his dorm?" someone said. " positive. I saw him go in there twenty minutes ago." It was justin. I quickly and quietly locked the door and walked away. "Oh, come on. What if he was gonna put use out of our misery?" " oh well." " come on! Isn't that what you wanted in the first place?" The voice and the mumbling outside my door was driving me up the wall. I put my contacts back in. not looking into the mirror, afraid of what I would see. I cover my ears trying to block out any surrounding noise but it didn't help. I couldn't take it. I screamed. The mumbling from outside had gone away but, the voices in my head had multiplied. There was more than one and they were getting louder. I grabbed the razor, taking off the bandage on my arm and adding more cut's. "One..two...Three...Four.... Five...."

*many cut's later*

I woke up on my bedroom floor. I guess I passed out. I cleaned up my arm and everything else. Wrapping my arm again and leaving my dorm room. I was listening to music as I walked, I ignored everything around me. I didn't even notice Sapphire trying to get my attention. I walked past her like I she didn't exist. " You know you just walked past your 'friend' right? She is probably going to be mad and betrayed by that." I ignored the voice. I didn't care, I just wanted everything to stop. I made my way to the roof of the dorm building. "Oh, are you actually going to jump or are you going to chicken out?" "shut up" "jump. Jump. jump. Jump. jump. Jump. JUMP!" I stood on the edge of the building, my arm's out to my side, looking up at the sky. "Do it! Jump! You can do it! Come on pussy! Are you scared? What are you waiting for? You have nothing! You are nothing! Your parents don't care. They gave you up. Your sister is overseas, you'll be less of a bother. One less thing for others to worry about." I listened to the voice. I didn't notice the crowd of people gathering at the bottom of the building. I didn't notice someone burst through the roof door. The voice was clouding my mind. I couldn't hear anything around me.

??? POV

I made my way to the roof. I wasn't going to let anyone end there life over a temporary problem that has a better solution. I was calling out to him, but he didn't respond. I slowly and cautiously made my way toward's him. I didn't want to spook him and cause him to make the final step that would end his life. I stopped moving when he turned around. We made eye contact. He looked conflicted. Like he didn't know what to do. I felt the need to help him. To make him better. God that sounded gay.

Ash POV

I turned around to see a boy. He was tall, his hair was white with pink tip's. His eye's where violet. I've never seen violet eye's before. He was quiet attractive. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I closed my eye's and leaned back. He was to far to catch me so I wasn't worried about it. I dropped my phone, headphone's slipping out of my ear's. They dropped to the ground, but I still couldn't hear my surrounding's. The voice was multiplying again and screaming at me. I frowned mumbling to myself. "Hurry up!" "what are you waiting for!" " DO IT! JUMP!" "Useless. Trash. Freak. Unwanted. Do it. I dare you. End it. End it all." I grabbed my head groaning in pain. I lost my footing and fell backward's. All of a sudden I stopped falling. I looked up to see the boy holding onto my wrist causing it to bleed through the bandage's.

??? POV

I caught him just in time. He looked up at me shocked that I caught him. I realized that he was bleeding and I quickly pulled him up. He pulled away from me and quickly made his way of the roof. I looked at my hand to see his blood. I began to worry.

Ash POV

After he pulled me up I walked away not wanting to deal with question's. I got back to my dorm and took care of my arm. After that I started to pack my stuff up. I finished packing and started looking for an apartment.

*a couple of hour's later*

I finally found a place and called the place to rent it. After talking to the landlord about renting the small studio apartment.

*time skip*

I just got into the apartment. I don't plan on unpacking right away. I'm thankful that the place was furnished. One less thing for me to deal with. I made my way back to campus and to the main office. I explained to them that I was know longer going to be taking classes. I got my art supplies from the art building and left. I got back to the apartment ad settled in for the night not wanting to do anything but sleep.