Nicole.2

Me and Hopeless_Souless go down the stairs into the cold, basement because I know its where well be alone.  I slide the door to my room open and we go in. 

I turn on the light and we sit on my bed. "So whats been on your mind latley?" Hopeless_Souless asks. 

I look up at him and we both laugh. Then his green and brown eyes meet my blue eyes. Then our lips meet.

After the party Me, Hopeless_Souless, Anna, and Matt head up onto the roof.

We stare up at the stars in the sky while laying there. "After this year we all split up." Matt says.

"Not us. Three years of love will become many more." Matt says. Anna giggles then kisses him.

"All of you guys will be in the real world, and I still got three more years till i graduate." Hopeless_Souless says.

"Thats cause you gotta hold down the streets for us." Matt says and they both nod at eachother lughing.

"Hell no he isnt going to be a gangster. This is just a stage right now." I say.

"Hes going to be a vetrinarian." Anna says. I Look to my left at Hopeless_Souless, and hes smiling and blushing. I reach over and grab his hand.  I feel a smile arch on my face to. 

"Actually we wnted to write books together. Live together as best friends."  Hopeless_Souless says. 

"He remembers!" I shout, and we all laugh.

"Not best friends . We were you guys once too honey!" Anna says.

Matt gets up and walks to the top of the roof. He unzips his backpack and pulls a bottle of tequila out. "No, Not now." Anna says laughing.

"Noooo! not this game!" I shout.

Matt smiles to one side of his face, and dances back down the roof to use. 

He takes the lid off and throws it across the yard.

"Ready, set, go!" Anna shouts. Matt puts his mouth to the bottle, then tips it up.

He chugs a good amount then passes it to anna. Anna does the same.  

Now theres no way to describe the noise she made, when she accidently snorted vodka. It wasnt a pretty site. But she passed the bottle to me like a olympic relay race. and i chugged as hard as i could. I felt a fire starting. 

A fire growing

a fire burning

burning..

burning harder...

ashes...

Then i pass it to Hopeless_Souless and he chugs.

We all cheer when he finishes it, then chucks the empty bottle into the yard.