I don't know

Heather's POV

As we walked in the House I hear Naya call my name.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What do you think about us.. playing a Couple? You looked really unhappy about it lately.. " Naya said.

I'm not unhappy about it.. it's just i like you really much....REALLY MUCH! And you don't know that. And if i'd have to kiss you on Set i would have even more feelings for you. But i know i'll never get you.. so it would break my heart to play your girlfriend...

"No Nay i'm not unhappy about it.. it's just.. idk kinda weird..you know?" I said.

"Yea.. i know." "Anyway.. are you hungry?" She asked.

"Yea to be honest i'm starving" i laughed.

Naya giggled. "I'm gonna cook something"

"Thanks" I smiled big. And kissed her on the cheek.

She smiled.

God...her smile is so cute. She is so cute.

"Dinner is ready" i heard Naya yell after 30 minutes.

I ran in the Kitchen and sat at the table as fast as i could. "I'm soo hungry"

She laughed and put the plates on the table.

"Do you like Lasagne?" Naya smirked.

She knows that Lasagne is my favorite food. "Ahhhh Nay thank you I love you so much" I hugged her.

She giggled. "No Problem" and hugged back.

I sat back on my seat and started to eat. "Oh my God Nay this is soo good, you're an amazing cooker"

"Thanks hemo" Naya said.

After 20 minutes

"Soo delicious" I said and patted my stomach. "Okay now i'm full" I giggled.

Naya laughed. "Me too"

Suddenly she became really serious. It kinda scared me.

"But um..hemo" she stuttered. "I think we really should talk about...glee i mean us playing-"

"a couple" i finished the sentence.

"Yes" she said.

"I know... well to be honest. I think it would be okay. I mean it would be something new and we are best friends so it wouldn't be weird or something" i laughed.

She chuckled. "Yea for me it would be okay too" she smiled.

"Okayy cool" i said with a smile on my face.

"Happy?" She asked smirking.

I stack my tongue out. "Ha-Ha..really funny"

"Why funny? You're probably happy that you can kiss me again..." she smirked.

Shit... i'm blushing...

I got up and put my plate in the dishwasher. "I'm tired. I think i'm gonna go to bed"

"Sorry hun i was just kidding" she said and hugged me from behind. "What do you say about watching a Movie" "You can choose the Movie and you're not mad anymore? Deal?" She asked and smiled.

I giggled. "Okay Deal"

Some minutes later

I put the movie in and sat down on the Couch. Naya came in with popcorn and sat next to me.

"What Movie did you choose?" She asked.

"The Last Unicorn" i said excited.

"Oh hemo...when are you gonna grow up? You are exactly like your Character " she said laughing .

"What?! That Movie is awesome!" I said smiling.

"Okay whatever" she laid down and cuddled into me.

The Movie started.

50 minutes later

"Oh shit we fell asleep" i mumbled quietly. Naya laid with her head on my chest.

Aww she's so cute when she sleeps. And I hate to wake her up...

"Hey Honey, wake up..we fell asleep. We have to go to bed" i squezzed her cheek and turned the TV off.

Naya slowly woke up. "Ughh.. hemo i'm so tired" she said while yawing.

I giggled. "C'mon i'm gonna take you upstairs in your room, there you can sleep" I got her up, she wrope her legs around me, her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Aww my little baby" i said giggling. I walked upstairs with her in my arms. I opened her rooms door and laid her on her bed. "Goodnight sweetie" i kissed her cheek. She closed her eyes. I walked to the door.

"Thanks hemo. Love you" she mumbled.

I smiled and walked to my room. I changed and laid in my bed.

"I love you too Naya...more then you think..."