Brittana

Naya's POV

"NAAAAYYYAAAA wake up!!!" I heard Heather scream.

"Ugh.. hemo shut up" i said while slowly opening my eyes.

"No Naya we have to be on Set in 35 minutes.. if you hurry up now..we could maybe be on time on Set..they gonna kill us if we're late again" she said.

"Okay Okay...relax" i got up and went to my wardrobe.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" Heather said and walked down the stairs.

I changed and walked downstairs. As i walked in the kitchen i saw Hemo making Pancakes and a beautiful breakfast table.

"Aww hemo, that looks so delicious" I said smiling.

"Yea.. well since you made such a delicious Lasange last night... I thought I would make you breakfast" she answered.

"That's sweet" i said smiling.

She blushed.

"No reason to blush" i said giggling.

She quickly looked away.

I giggled.

"Well let's eat quickly... we don't have that much time" Heather said and gave me a Pancake.

"Wow they are awesome hemo" i smiled to her while eating my third pancake.

She smiled.

"As much as i want to continue eating these delicious pancakes... we have to go" i said.

"Oh yes, lets go" she got up from her chair and put the dish in the dishwasher.

I got up too. Took my keys and my bag and hold the door open for Heather.

She smiled. "Thanks sweetie" and walked outside to my car.

I giggled, locked the door and walked to my car. We both sat in and drove to Set.

Heather's POV

10 minutes later

We both got out the car and went to our trailer.

"Oh my god Naya, we made it on time" I high-fived her and laughed.

"We're soo good" Naya said laughing.

"Wow I can't believe what i see.. Heya is here ON TIME" Ryan said as he walked in our Trailer.

We laughed.

"Anyway i wanted to ask...if you made your decision? Brittana yes or no?" He asked and looked at us.

"Well ...." I looked over Naya.

She looked at me. "Brittana is on" she said smiling to Ryan.

"Awesome" he said, I could see he was happy. "See you in 10 minutes in the make up trailer" he said as he walked outside.

Naya's POV

"We should change" I said and looked over to Hemo.

"Yes you're right" she said.

I got up and walked over to our Closet. I picked mine and Heather's Cheerio outfit.

"Thanks" she said as i gave it to her. She looked kinda sad.

"Are you okay hun?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Yea everything is alright" she said.

"Hemo why are you lying to me?" I asked.

She looked down. "I'm just a little scared bc of my Mother ..." "what if she has something against me playing a lesbian on glee?"

I hugged her really tight. "Hey! It's just a TV show, she won't say anything believe me" "She's probably proud of you bc you have a bigger role now" I said. "And your mom loves me, do you really think she has something against us playing a couple?" I asked giggling.

"Yeaa well you're probably right, I worry to much" she said. "Thank you" she smiled.

"You shouldn't worry too much, I mean look at me. I don't worry about my family i just think, I get to kiss and make out with Heather Morris that's pretty cool" I said smirking.

She giggled.

I smiled. "C'mon let's get ready"

"Yea okay"  she said.

Heather's POV

Naya and I slowly started to undress ourselfs. But i couldn't keep my eyes from Nayas Body. Her body is...perfect.

"Heather?? Hey!! Heather? Are you there?" I just heard.

"What?  yea sorry i was just dreaming" i said quickly.

"Oh really? About me?" She asked smirking.

"Umm noo" i blushed and quickly looked down.

"Really? I thought you were checking me out...Nevermind! " she said and smirked.

"Ha-ha-ha... i wasn't..." i tried to laugh it away.

"whatever you say... " she winked and changed in her cheerio outfit. 

I did the same. 

"Okay let's go, Ryan is waiting for us" she took my hand and we ran to the make-up trailer.