Chapter 1: Text Messages And An Upcoming Movie

✩✩❅✩✩

C H A P T E R 1

Text Messages And An Upcoming Movie

✩✩❅✩✩

Alexis' P.O.V. ♡★

After the concert at San Diego and and my conversation with dad I directly went to bed under the thick sheets of my duvet, and hoped that the next day will be better.

I rose up from my deep slumber as I smashed my alarm clock with so much force I think I heard a small crack, anyways I kicked the duvet the covered me up. I stood up to get ready for "My dad's and my convo part 2" and the interview this afternoon. I walked directly to my bathroom after I slipped on a pile of clothes - yeah, I'm clumsy. sue me - I just stood there, staring at my horrid reflection. My hair, or should I say the birds nest that looked like it was abandoned in my hair mor centuries even when I know I can't live that long, was tangled in the places they shouldn't be at. My eye bags becoming clearer and there was a slight drool somewhere near my lips. Yeah we should all believe that no one - and I mean no one could look great so early in the morning.

I splashed my face with some refreshing cold water I got from the sink and brushed my pearly whites. After doing those I showered, and didn't bother to put a lot of make up on, just a couple of concealer her and there, mascara, and lip gloss.

I picked my phone up and texted Stacy, Stacy was my best friend since I was little, we were like two peas in a pod, we are so inseparable that we decided to build our houses in the same villa.

To: Boy-craze Bestie

Stace, pick me up in the house. ASAP. I need to go to my dad's office.

She texted back a few minutes after.

From: Boy-craze Bestie

Why. Areee. TexxtiNg. Me. So early in the MORNING!

Oops! Forgot to tell you, no one dares to wake up the Stacy Beckett from her sleep, or should I say the place where she dreams of guys as what she calls "Cuttie Land".

Oh, and that capital N there, my guess she slept while texting this message.

I was gonna apologize, but decided against it, because she may run here and strangle me, believe me she would really do that. Then again, the kind of person that I am -super annoying- loves to annoy someone right now... I grabbed my phone back.

To: Boy-craze bestie

But it's 7:31 in the MORNING!

Bad decision, yet still good.

From: Boy-craze bestie

I'm turning it off now, BYE!

Yeah... Now, I'm bored! Stacy's such a buzz kill! I called Mike instead. Mike is my bodyguard/friend/cousin.

To: MiCke-Y Mouse

What are you doing? If your not busy can you please drive me to my dad's office! (Pouts).

Isn't his contact name cute? I came up with that one, myself.

From: MiCke-Y Mouse

No! I'm turning this off now!

Well, there goes the long lost twin of Stacy. I swear, people are so rude these days.

To: MiCke-Y Mouse and Boy-craze bestie

Why'd you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm himan too~

I texted not hoping for any reply cuz' I knkw their phones are dead right now.