frostiron-endgame

Loki was fighting when he saw Tony fighting with thanos he killed one more soldier when he heard to Tony say I'm iron man and thanos along with the his army disappear he ran over
.
Loki POV

"AHHHHHH NO TONY"I scream and run over to him "we won"says Tony "y-yeah you did it b-babe"i chocked out I saw thor, Clint ,peter ,Steve, bucky, and Wanda with strange surround us a tear falls off my face I try to heal him "it fine "Tony says I look up "can I have 1 last kiss"says Tony I let a sobb out and kiss him "I can heal you just hold fir me ok"i say "it's to late"says Tony with Tony "thor,peter"says Tony "can you look out for Loki and our babe "says Tony they nodded Tony coughs "look out for Peter treat him like your son I love you I love all of you I'm sorry "says Tony "I love you to theres nothing to be sorry about you saved us all you you can rest now my love " I say and kiss his forehead I feel his body loosen up I hug him tight and cry I feel a hands on my shoulders I look up to see Wanda and Peter "let's go "says Wanda "no no no no in not leaving Tony "I say and hug him tight to my chest I put my head on his head and cry I rock side to side I feel someone hug me "I know how you feel I has to kill and then see my lover get brought back to life just to get killed again "says Wanda I put my head on her shoulder "let's take his body in yeah?"says Wanda i nodd thor grabs Tony and takes him I crash on the floor with Wanda "let it all out "