Chapter 1

∆•The meeting•∆

I was just walking to the forest to see what that sound was. When I came closer the noise becomes louder. When I saw what I heard it was a eliotrope egg. I can't believe I found the second one! It was blue and red so I ran to the egg. I was holding it for a few minutes untill someone came. It was a boy with the same blue hat as mine. I had wide eyes because I never seen another eliotrope.

"Hey! That's ours!!" He yelled.

I ran and ran. He was using his portal's.

'cheater!'

I said in my mind. I keep running untill he had my hat. He took it off of my head to  reveal my blue ears. I looked at him pissed. So I use my wakfu to blast him. He was knocked out so I quickly grab my hat put it on my head and teleport in the sky then back down.
I was so glad I found a dofus. So I brought it back to my dragon sister Ruby. She was sleeping when I got there. She looks so cute! I put the dofus in a chest and went to lay on my bed. I saw my sister shivering because she was cold. I smiled and walked to her. I carry her and place her in bed with me. I hugged her like a teddy bear then fall asleep.

Yugos POV

I woke up in a bush. I didn't know what happened but I remembered. There was this guy and it stole a dofus. I have to find him or her. It might of keep it to keep the power all to it self. I was so mad but Ava and Dally rush over to me to see if I was ok...

"YUGO ARE YOU OKAY! LOOK AT THE CUTS!" Ava yelled.

"I'm fine Ava but the thing is I don't know who did it."

"We saw your wakfu light thing we thought it was you..." Dally said.

"Well let's not worry about that know and we should go and fix you up." Ava said as she left me up to my feet.

"Yeah ok let's go!" I said as I make a portal.

"Be careful!" Ava yelled.

She's like a mum to me. But we're not the same but she acts like it. And Dally likes my big brother. I'm so glad that I have friends like them. But the thing that got me thinking. Who did made that wakfu laser light thing. It wasn't me so who would it be???

Unless it was another eliotrope...