Chapter 2

∆•∆meet the gang∆•∆

Sapphire POV

I woke up in the morning and got out of bed. I can see that Ruby is gone. So I got up and went to change my clothes. I was wearing a night blue crop top with a skirt and some shorts underneath. After I got change I took off my hat because I wear it to sleep and place it on the bed. I grabbed my brush and I split my hair into two half's. After I brush both of them I brush it all together then when I'm finish I put my dark blue hat back on. I put my boots on and head out to see were my dragon sister is. And then my little birdie witch was blue came to me and but it's face against my face as she say hi.

*I'm sorry about the bird thing I forgot the name of it and I don't got no wifi so yeah*

"Hehe good morning azzy" I said with a smile on my face.

"Have you seen Ruby?" I asked and she nod and flew to outside.

Ruby was there all alone and was enjoying the nice breeze.

"Hey Ruby"

Ruby jumped a little and turn to me.

"Oh it's just you" She said as she went back daydreaming. I sat beside her and looked at the clouds. When I first knew about that my mum wasn't my real mum. I looked at Ruby and thought that what else is there that I don't know?

"Hey Ruby"

"Yes?"

"What else do I don't know?" I ask.

"A lot of things" She said with a smile on her face.

"Can you tell me?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No!"

"Your no fun!" I pouted.

"Fine I'll tell you just shut up" She said as I shut up.

"So what do you want to know?" She asked.

"I want to know why I have flashbacks how I'm a queen..."

"Ok well. You were queen of eliotropes and you were the most powerful one but something happened."

"What"

"The planet was under attack and your were being the queen you were untill you got knocked out and somebody transfer you into my egg some how and that's how your a queen and I'm you sister"

"But why are we kids like I've been 12 for a whole year when is it that I'm going to be 13?"

"In the same time I grow to be 12"

"And when's is that?"

"Four or five years"

"WHAT WHY SO LONG!?" I yelled.

"It's just the dragon way..." She answered.

"But I'm not a dragon" I said as I stand and put my head down.

"You now what let's go somewhere" I suggested.

"But where?"

"I'll tell just get ready" I said as I walked back inside to change and bring my back pack and some of my karma's and some spare clothes.

"Alright I'm almost done know where are my clothes that I wear all the time?"

I looked on the top of a cupboard that my sister put up. I was like bruh so I used my portal so that I can reach. I did and went to my room to change. And I need to practice on my wakfu bow,sword and shield when we're on are way to the sadida kingdom. Then I felt something on top of my hat. I looked up and see azzy seating on top of a blue crown. I held it and it was my crown when I was queen. Well I put it in my bag and went to see if Ruby was ready.

Ruby's POV

I was waiting in front of the shelter. I was wondering where we are going. Then I saw my sister coming with a (F/C) back pack and she change her clothes with the one that she always wears... (It's the one on the cover of this story)

"Sis why do you always wear that?" I asked.

"Because I love it" She answer back.

"Anyways where are we going?" I asked again.

"To the sadida kingdom to see what's going on" She said as she was getting ready to make a portal.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" She yelled as she make a portal every time she jumped. I smiled and ran and used my wings to fly.

"NOT FAIR YOU HAD A HEAD START!" I yelled.

It was a long way there. But we made it. The king noticed and smiled.

The king's pov (because I forgot his name)

Amalia and her friend yugo and the others came to in form that someone took a dofu. Then I looked at the corner of my eye and see that Sapphire and Ruby was racing to get here. I close my eyes and smiled.

"Young yugo there is someone I like you to meet" I said.

"Really who??" He asked excited mix with clueless.

"Well she is almost here..."

"Wait.... SHE!?" Yugo yelled a little.

"Yes and she's a queen"

"QUEEN!?"

Then a portal came up behind me and there was Sapphire and Ruby second.

"Yes I won! That means your a rotten egg!" She said to Ruby.

"Not fair you cheated!" Yelled a anger Ruby.

"Ah queen Sapphire glad to see you again" I said as I walk towards her and grabbed her shoulder.

"I want you to meet a friend of mine"

"Ok who is it?"

"These people are the gang of my daughter"

"I remembered Amalia and she has a team?"

"Yes let them introduce there self. Team! Introduce yourself please" I asked

Yugos POV

"Hi my name is yugo and these are my friends" I said as I took my hand out for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you my name is Sapphire" She said as she took my hand. Her hand was so soft and smooth. And that only made me blush.

"Hey is everything ok?" She asked.

"Oh uh yeah I'm fine" I said as I blush like a tomato.

"Hehe your so cute!" She said that made me blush even more. Then dally cut in.

"Hi my name is dally( don't judge me I forgotten his name!) and that's Eva my girlfriend and Adami the little dragon dude and Rule the grandpa and you must of already meet Amalia" He said. To be honest I'm kinda angry for some reason well I guess because he did cut me off even know I didn't say anything.

Sapphire POV

Everyone is so nice but the only one the that I hate is Amalia she's so annoying and a brat. Dally is stronger a the Iop brain and Eva is powerful with her bow and Yugo he's the one that made me interested. He's the king I know but he doesn't. Then I looked at my sister who is to focused on Adami and Adami is focused on Ruby. I nudged Ruby and she looked at me. And I smirk and made a love heart out of my hands. She blush and look away. I saw yugo do the same and looked at me. I looked back seeing his blue eyes in my dark one. He blushed and look away.

"Well nice to meet you all"