Neptune's notes

Neptune: So, since Soejammy is still being focused by Sadie... I will have to make this a "Neptune's notes" section to describe the story.

(Y/n): Your name.

(L/n): Last name.

(H/c): Hair color.

(E/c): Eye color.

(F/n): Friend name.

(A/c): Aura color.

(A/n): Author's note.

(): Thoughts

**: Actions

Neptune: So, because we did an update on the items, skills and weaponry for (Y/n), I see no point in going over it again as the facial features such as the three claw like scars on (Y/n)'s right cheek is still in Book 2 of this series. If you need a refresher lovely audience, I would recommend that if it's been a LONG while for whenever this gets out. But otherwise continue on from here to the lovely story.

A loud crash could be heard as Soejammy falls through the roof and is held by Iris's whip sword on the leg.

Soejammy: Uuuuuuuuuuhn...

Neptune: Wow... Sadie is really mad huh...?

Soejammy: Neptune... Help... Me...

Neptune: Against Sadie...? Uh, no.

Soejammy: Nep-!

Before Soejammy could say anything, Iris Heart pulled Soejammy back up quickly. Neptune looks at the audience and smiles.

Neptune: Oh, almost forgot. If you remember one of the other Author's notes about the change of how someone thinks to themself, remember, any time you see (This) that will indicate someone is not speaking and is thinking to themself. I know it was very late to do since we didn't do that from book 1 and almost through book 2, but our Author is learning slowly on how to make writing easier for him rather repeat a painful process over and over. I think we've stalled enough time from all of you, presenting, Book 3!! Hope you enjoy the ride, and take a complimentary pudding to enjoy!