1. The beginning ❤

It's six o,clock in the morning, me waking up to the early birds chirping (including my snazy rooster) "tyhun come down stairs for breakfast", My mother says, "ugh the usual" I say with a disgusted look. " bacon and eggs, your really missing out", My mother says.
I eat, then I head out to the library to return a book called the attack of the glorbe monster, but before I do that, I went to get some starbucks. "Three please, the usual, with ice and extra cream", why three you might ask? well... Ones for my friend hynuh, two facts about her, shes my bff, 2. My Og, and the other is for my boyfriend, Mikio, facts about him, 1. He has curly puffy hair, 2. He's tall, 3. Kind of a eboy style 4. Cute ❤, and many more. Anyways...Finally i head to the library and i meet up with hynuh, and Mikio. While we're there all we talk about is how we need to be more open to each other , and know the truth about other people and dotta..dotta..dotta etc.

  Anyways, I turned in the book, and are schedules were empty, and we really didnt have anything else to do, so..we went out to the local woods, and then all of a sudden we stumbled across something shiny, gold with silver stripes, and symbols around it. We all look towards each other and there's just silence. I ask "should i pick it up" they scream "NO", then I look back down at the thingy on the ground.
   "What if it's a weapon of some sort" Mikio says, "or what if it's a note if you open it" , hynuh says. "or maybe it's a glorbe" i say, "well how do you know" they both ask, "well... maybe because it says, "earthling glorbe, please DO NOT TOUCH". We all look at each other and laugh.                          
"The sun's going down, "I gotta be home before the street lights" hynuh says, "ok" we (mikio and i) both say. We all agree to come back tomorrow and check out more about the glorbe. Hynuh goes home, and instead of me going home, I tell my mom "I'm going to mikio's  house", she says "ok". As me and mikio are walking to his house we hit the store, and get some takis and some soda (cherry vanilla coke). three mins. Later we see his house. he opens the door, we go to his room, get on the bed, gets comfy, then puts on Netflix and chill. An hour later after watching one episode of the third season of stranger things, Mikio's asleep in my arms.

     I make my way to his closest to get one of his jackets, then i head down stairs to go back to the woods to investigate more. Back at the house mikio wakes up wondering were i am, I suddenly get a texts saying "babe were u" i reply back saying, "hey babe I'm at the store" then he reply's with a "ok luv u" emoji heart ❤. I take a (deep breath) and text my boyfriend's friend, which is my friend too. "I need some help with something ", he rushes straight to were I'm located.
    He says "creepy place much", I say "yeah", "so you needed help", he ask i say "not in particular "