First dayyyyyyy

/Y/n's POV/
I walk into the class and immediately spot the teacher. He is very sleep deprived, I can tell, he looks at me and says,

"Hello, you must be our new student. Go over there and introduce yourself." He says as he points towards the front of his desk.

I walk over and say, "Hi my name is Y/n, I'm 15, I like to draw a lot, and my favorite color is F/c, and I hope we can all get along!" I say.

After that I walk over to the only available seat, the seat was next to a guy with what appears to be Heterochromia eyes, and peppermint hair.

"Hi!" I say looking at him hoping he'll respond considering he looks like an interesting friend.

"Hello" He says quickly glancing at me then looking back down at his desk.

Before I got the chance to say another word the teacher started talking again,

"Get changed into your gymsuits and meet me outside, and be quick."

"Yes sir!" The whole class responds quickly grabbing their stuff and heading out of the class.

I walked to the locker rooms and changed quickly, exchanging a few glances with the other girls. Soon we were all outside, waiting for the teachers instructions.

"Today I will be making you take a series of tests so I can see your guy's quirks." He said looking at the students in the back of the group.

Suddenly I hear a high pitched voice say, "But that'll mean we'll miss orientation!" She says with a little of sadness in her voice.

The teacher says, "Here at UA I can teach my students however I want so that means I can prevent you from going to orientation."

Wait, I have to show him my quirk?!?!?!
...

Hey guys Author~Chan here so this is my first fan fiction so if you think it's bad please tell me!! So that's it I'll see you next chapter!!
Author~Chan Out!! ❤️

334 Words