Chapter 3

It felt like we had been walking for hours in the woods, the rest of Luca's pack stayed in wolf form. It was just easier for them, but me and Luca stayed in human form. Before he said "Shift."

I stayed silent, which was not to his liking. He turned towards me "Shift!" He shouted, which turned some of the heads of his pack members. I started trembling from fear of what he could do to me before I could say anything he tightens his hand on my wrist which I knew would leave a bruise later on.

He dragged me behind a big beautiful pin tree, pushing my back up against it. Clinching his big hand tightly around my delicate neck. "You will obey me, or so help me I'll fuck you right in front of my whole pack." He said glaring at me, his sweet breath hitting my face. My body couldn't help but get excited from his words. I knew he smelt my arousal, I could feel the heat coming off his body.

He bent down to my ear and whispers softly "Do you like that idea Cressa?" He said seductively, pulling my thigh up to his side. I couldn't say anything, my head was dizzy, his just so intoxicating to me. I feel like no matter what he does to me, my body would love it.

He looked deep into my eyes then, it was like he knew everything about me. He brought his face close to mine, our noses touching "You are mine you will do what I say.." He brushed his lips against mine causing my body to shiver with pleasure.

I hated that I wanted him so bad, I hated that my body reacted to him. This was something I never felt before, it was hard to fight back.

"Now, I will only say this one more time, shift." He continued to look deep into my eyes as I could only nod to him in response.

He let me go watching me intently "I won't run away, I made a promise to you. I always keep my promises." I said looking up at him, bringing my hand to my chest.

"I can't trust you Cressa." He said coldly which broke my heart slightly, I hate this mate bond whatever he says or does will affect me.

"Can you please turn around then so I can take off my clothes," I say softly not wanting to anger him, but failed.

He stomps towards me grabbing my hand that was on my chest "You will not give me orders! If I want to see your body, I will rip off the cloths myself!" His eyes went black which meant his wolf was in control.

"I wasn't trying to give orders! I was only asking!" I said going lower on the tree showing submission.

He glared at me for a minute before saying "You better shift, leave your clothes here, you won't be needing them." He threw my hand away which caused me to squeal slightly, but he didn't care.

Before I could say anything he left me there, I didn't want to anger him any more than I already had. So I started taking my clothes off in a hurry, I closed my eyes relaxing my body so my wolf could come out.

Once I opened my eyes I was seeing everything from my wolf's point of view.

"I'll take it from here Cressa.," Cara said taking control as I watched from the back of our mind.

"Alright, thanks Cara." I sighed softly watching as she moved from behind the tree.

In my opinion, my wolf is gorgeous, she has a white grayish coat which is really soft might I add. She also has piercing blue eyes that stand out from all the white.