Chapter two

It's been 3 days since the attack of the heartless and nobodies on the city. We are at the entrance of a police station, where Aizawa and Midoriya were greeted by Detective Tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi: Midoriya, Aizawa thanks so much for coming.

Aizawa: It's no problem but why did you need us for.

Tsukauchi: Follow me.

Said the detective, which both of them did.

Tsukauchi: As you both know, three days ago the city suffered a mayor attack from unknown creatures, and we were able to apprehend a suspect. But here's something weird, we've run his fingertips and face through every database we have, and we found nothing on this guy. It's like he's not from this world.

Aizawa: Have you tried to interrogate him??

Tsukauchi: Yeah, but the boy hasn't given us any type of information even after we tried to interrogate him for so long.

Aizawa: I heard that you guys called Endeavor to interrogate him, your saying that not even he could get anything out of this kid??

Tsukauchi: Sadly, no and it was worst then before, after a few minutes of asking question and getting no answers, Endeavor tried to use brute force but...

Aizawa: Let me guess, you didn't let him.

Tsukauchi: I wish it was that. After I got out of the observation room to enter the interrogation, Endeavor was sent flying out of the room and went through about 3 walls.

Just as he said this, the three passed the mention room and saw the holes the detective was talking about.

Midoriya: (A guy like that sent flying the number 1 hero and made that?!)

Aizawa: But if not even Endeavor could get anything out of this guy, why did you call me and make me bring Midoriya??

You see after that little event, a few hours after he got to his cell the cameras caught him just standing up, raising his hand like he was going to do something, but nothing happened. It was after that that he told one of the guards that he'll tell us everything on one condition. That he could talk to the guy he fought the day of the attack.

Midoriya was surprise and a little scare that the guy that sent the number 1 hero flying wanted to talk to him-

Midoriya: M-me?? Why??

Tsukauchi: He didn't say but at this point you're our last hope of knowing what the hell happened that day and who is responsible for all of this.

Izuku was a little nervous because even though he fought this guy, that same guy could beat Endeavor with no problem.

Tsukauchi: We're here.

Said the detective in front of a metal door.

Tsukauchi: This is the interrogation room, we'll be observing in that room on the left so don't worry. *Said while pointing at another door to their left*

The two adults entered the observation room leaving Midoriya outside of the Interrogation one. But after casting aside his fear, he took a deep breath and opened the door and was stunned to see the blonde boy still with his black cloak eating... ramen??

Boy: Oh hey, sorry about that I haven't eaten in days and was starving. But let me tell you, the food in these world is amazing. *Said while moving aside the bowl of noodles*