Chapter three

Hello everyone, its been a long time and the truth is i decided to take it easy in my vacation without worrying about these stories since school was driving me mad. Anyway, i wanted to finish this by christmas but i ended up not being able to finish it on time so i hope you guys can take it as a late Christams present. So, without further a due, enjoy.

Roxas out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day at U.A, it's been a week since the attack on the city, and repairs have been going smoothly and classes for Class 1-A have finally resume, right now, everyone was on the classroom talking about the attack.

Kirishima: Man, I wish I was able to help but I was in another city in a mission with Fatgum.

Mineta: Are you kidding?! I only saw those monsters in the TV, and I was pissing myself!!

Jiro: Yeah and I heard you guys were awesome that day during the evacuation.

Uraraka: Yeah, although the Pros handle most of the fighting we had to deal with our fair share of fighting.

Bakugo: Except useless Deku let the big bad get away and because of it, that fucker might come back and destroy everything.

Asui: Well I'm sure he did everything he could to stop him, right Midoriya? Kero.

There was no response.

Asui: Kero? Midoriya??

Now the group was looking at Midoriya who was staring out the window in his on world.

Midoriya: (I've been thinking ever since I met Roxas if I can truly trust him, he says that he didn't have anything to do with those monsters or that Xemnas guy, but can I really believe him? Fact is he's obviously connected to the people that destroyed the city, but is he telling the truth and is here to stop them or is he just pretending to be on our side to get information. I really don't know what to think of all of this, but I hope I don't see him in a while)

Midoriya then felt someone lightly grabbing his shoulder and he looked to see that it was Todoroki.

Midoriya: What is it Todoroki?

Todoroki: You've been kind of out of it for the past couple of days ever since Aizawa called you, did something happen?

Midoriya: Well you see-

But before Midoriya could say anything Aizawa came through the door so everybody went to sit down and their desk.

Aizawa: Now I know this is sudden, but I need you to change to your gym clothes (A/N: You know those clothes they used in the sport festival) and head to Gym Gamma.

Class 1-A: Yes sir!

The students did as they were told and headed to Gym Gamma, once inside they met once again with Aizawa and Director Nezu.

Kaminari: Why is Director Nezu here??

Nezu: Well my students, the thing is we need help with a certain something.

Sero: Help with what exactly?

Aizawa: You'll see *Pulls out a walkie talkie* bring him in.

As Aizawa said this the doors of the Gym opened, and from it appeared Midnight and Ectoplasm escorting a familiar face for Midoriya, it was Roxas. Of course, this also surprised all of class 1-A since they saw his face in the news about the attack.