Chapter 2

" The love of your life has unusual ways to present himself"

Reina would have been completely unaware of the existence of Rowan if it was not for that rehearsal day. That has been marked in her memories forever. Passionate about dancing since she was little, Reina has been part of her dance group since 2010. After 10 years, these girls have bonded well and used to share all their happiness and miseries. Years have passed and these girls were separated to find themselves sharing the stage again. After so many years, many of them have been married or in a relationship. However, Reina was the only one who was still living on a single side of life.

One day, when she was in the rehearsals, she overheard the conversation of two girls whereby one of them said, " Hey, your brother-in-law is chatting with me on Facebook! I hope he knows that I am in a relationship." And the other one replied, " Oh yes! He broke up with his ex and now he wants to find a girl to settle down." At first, Reina ignored the conversation as she did not even aware of who was the guy that they were talking about. Little did she know, that the guy would become an important chapter of her life story.

"Rowan - Finally, the brother-in-law has a name but this does not concern me", Reina thought. This was the first time that she heard about this guy and the reason behind her carefree attitude was because she thought that the guy was younger than her. Well, she saw his picture a lot of time on her friend's timeline but did not really give it too much importance as Rowan was in a relationship with another girl at that time. She also heard that he was engaged to be married soon. No point of wooing a man who already found his soulmate.

After some time, the whole rowan talk stopped until another rehearsal day. Rowan's sister-in-law, Loren came forward and asked Reina if she was interested in knowing more about Rowan. Since Reina was going through a bad phase, she was not really interested but she tried. " At least, I will make a new friend", she expressed. To be honest, he did look like a good guy. Reina has been wondering about why did his ex leave. Talking to him will definitely answer this query.

She was a bit hesitant as her low self-esteem has always convinced her that she was not worthy of anyone. Maybe this time it was going to be different or maybe not! Was she going to consider this guy or not? Was she mentally ready to face another disappointment? Maybe this time, it was going to be different.