omg

-Still angel's pov-

I took off her panties and blew on her clit.

Janae: why you gotta tease me boo?

Me: is it mine?

Janae: yes baby yes it's urs

She moaned as I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy. I swirled my Tongue around and around making her tense up. I slowly sucked on her clit making her grab my hair and arch her back.

Janae: Mmmmmm Aww shit..

Me: u like that?

Janae: Mmm yea baby don't stop.

I suck two fingers inside her while I still sucked on her clit. I fingered her slowly hitting her every spot.

Janae: mm baby I'm finna...aaaaahhhh

Me: hold it!

Janae: I can't baby, I can't, I can't.

Me: hold it !!!

I grabbed her waist and flipped her over and started to eat her out from the back. I played with her clit wit my tongue and at that moment I knew she couldn't hold it no more. Her legs shook and I pushed her back down. She came in my mouth and may I say Lil mama tasted so gud. I cleaned her up and we laid down together.

Janae: omg that was.....

Me: amazing?

Janae: yes omg you really know how to use that tongue of yours.

We both started laughing and I told her I had to get home. She gave me the Lil baby face and walked with me to the door. We kissed gudnight and I drove off.

-20 minutes later-

I pulled up in my driveway and I cut the car off. Tomarro I have to put gas in this damn car before Jordan kill me. I walked up to the door askd unlocked it. I looked at my couch and saw clothes that weren't mine. I grabbed my gun out of my pants and cocked it. I headed up stairs Wen I heard moaning.

Me: Who tf is in my house fuckin? last time I checked I live alone.

I got to the top of the stairs and my door was cracked. I aimed the gud and kicked the door.

Me: why tf you in my house yo.

Sabrina: you don't miss me baby?

(now Sabrina is angel's ex girlfriend but they broke up because Sabrina's in a gang that's beefing with them)

Me: and then u fingering urself Witcha ass on my pillow. How do I kno yo ass clean?

Sabrina: come find out.

Me: you don't have to tell me twice.

I walked over to her and picked her up. I slammed her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around me. I stuck my gun deep inside her pussy.

Me: tell me why the fuck you here and I'll think about not pulling this trigger.

Sabrina: omg Angel why would you stick a God damn gun inside me you dumb bitch!

Me: u Talkin shit but I still have a gun in yo shit so u gonna tell me what I want to kno?

Sabrina:I jus missed you.

I took the gun out and through it on the floor. I dragged her out by her hair and tossed her shit out with her. I locked my door and went back in my room and fell asleep shortly after.