~CHAPTER 2~

A lie saves until the truth is revealed.
Remember, no truth is kept hidden forever.
_______________________________________________________________

Sometimes it's hard to be strong, to go through every single day feeling 'normal'. It's hard to act up the tough exterior when you just want to break down and cry and let it all out. The walls that I built around me looks after all my emotions and insecurities, these walls prevent them from flooding. It's a miracle I could still feel and look beyond these walls. It's easy to lie how you feel.
I easily make up a lie and answered the cop, "My mom's not well, she's been taken to the hospital and I decided to walk back to get fresh air.
I fake the emotion of sadness. The officer doesn't even see through my lie. Gosh, Who made this lady a police officer!
"What's your name?" She asked while taking out her notepad from her pocket
"Remi" I answer a fake name, whatsoever they aren't gonna find out anyway.
"Well don't worry we will try out best to find The killers but can u please describe the scene that you saw"
I pretended as if I calmed down after her words when in fact this killing didn't affect me at all coz I've see worse. I thought about what I've seen and the first thing that popped up was the unmasked guy, he looked so familiar, it felt as I saw him somewhere before but I shook my head and said, " they were 6 of them and all of them wore masks. I was passing by when I heard a scream and I saw those guys beating that guy brutally, after a while one of them shot the man and they took off" I looked up to see she wasn't impressed by what I've described but she just nodded it off as if she wasn't willing to actually solve it. Weird huh.
I purposefully left out the unmasked guy coz I didn't want to get anymore involved than I was in this shit.
"Did you note the car plate number and can you say which car it was?"
Well duh it was dark what did she think I would go and note the no. When they were killing a man just around the corner, dumbass. I tried so hard not to roll my eyes and answered " it was an Audi and a Mercedes" again I didn't say the entire detail coz this officer was making me mad.
She nodded and left to talk with the other guy who was investigating the scene.
I look up and think about all the things that has happened today, from being stabbed in the cult to seeing a murder taking place to finally talking or in this case lieing to the officials.
I just stood there watching the night sky with bright stars. I was still in my fight clothes. I have to go back , I have to be with Zack.
I approached the officer and told her that I needed to go. She thanked me and I was on my way back.
I felt something familiar back then when I saw the unmasked guy. I felt as we I've seen them somewhere.
Do I know them?
-----------------
I hope you all like this!
Love
Osamu_DazaiSalma