09

Sorry for prolonging the update.
Suddenly I've to go to my parents' current living cz my brother has emergency and my work piling up😂

_______________

Ryan, Jack and Rosey went to the hotel anniversary. They were invited because Ryan's company was one of the share-holder. They brought the kids and because the twins could take care little Bree, he made them came along.

The gentlemen wore tuxedo and the ladies wore evening gown.

Rosey's gown was fuschia and screaming to get the attention because her protruding belly. She let her hair down naturally so the little Bree. They had matching gown.

Jack encircled his hand to her waist and with Ryan they're smiling while chatting to the guests.

"Lee, can I have dwink? " little Bree asked the twins. She called them by her nickname version.

"sure, " Leone guided them to the nearest table providing many beverages.

"what do you want, Bree? " Liam carried Bree letting her chose.

" it looks like owange juice, " she pointed at the glass filling orange.

"they only have this for non alchohol I think. Right, Liam? " Leone brought the glass to Bree.

She gulped slowly but made sure the glass empty.

"yum, " she said. Liam wiped her mouth with klenex he held a while ago. " I see pool when we come. Can we go, please?"

The boys looked at each other. They made some telepathy communication and walked to the parents.

"Aunty Rose, " Leone called her in low tone. She saw them. "Bree wants to go to pool. "

"okay. Just make sure you three stay away and I don't want to handle you guys whole dripping and wetting when we go home, got it? " Rosey raised her eyebrows.

"got it, Aunty Rose, " Leone answered.

"you may go. Just be careful, " she kissed the kids on the forehead.

"bye Mom, " Bree waved at Rosey grinning.

Rosey waved back and shook her head. Jack only watched them go till they're out of his sight. He looked at the hall and found her brother was chatting with another guest while drinking champagne far enough.

They walked again and met Wanderman couple. Ryan laughing and looked at her brother and sister in law walked in separate ways. He suddenly went silence and watched them intently.

His wife was not be found, he didn't know if she was still alive but why he couldn't find her? She just showed up from nowhere.

He watched her smiling and laughing then someone calling her. She turned her head and looked at the Wanderman couple then little girl giggling at her when she ran to her.

He excused himself and came near the bar to watch them. He looked at them again didn't miss anything.

Wanderman couple went to her and the little girl already in her embrace. She carried her and made small talk. Her smile never vanished and looked at the little girl with so much love and adoration.

Wanderman couple made short conversation then they walked again in separate ways. Wanderman couple went to another guest. The lady was similar to his wife went outside.

He stood and followed them a little bit in hurry.

Katie brought Alaia to the indoor pool. She sat on the long chair and put Alaia on her lap. The water was shimmering blue and calm.