Q/A [5]

Lucy POV

I wake up with Sophia in front of me and my arms wrapped around her. I nuzzle around, she smells like lemon. I can feel her press her bottom into me and I try not to stifle out a moan.

I tickle her sides, and laugh, "Stop it, I know what you're doing," I grabbed her side and flip her over, I look into her eyes.

She presses her index finger on my jawline and runs her finger down making my spine tingle.

"You make me feel good," I tell her, chuckling.

"I do?" She asks, looking into my eyes.

I nod, there's a knock at the door and I roll my eyes. Sophia moves out of my arms and I pout, and she gives me a look. She opens the door and Fran comes inside.

"Uh, Neville said that Millie and I were going to be rooming now so I came to get her stuff," She clears her throat, and taps her foot, "so where's her bags?" I point over by the couch and Fran grabs them.

"See you guys at training," She gives a tight lipped smile, and we wave as she shuts the door.

"I'm heading in the shower," Sophia says as she grabs her warmup and heads into the bathroom.

As I wait for her to finish, I go on my phone and see I have an email. The Lionesses are filming a friendship video for YouTube today after training. I chuckle, a list below of people getting called down:

Duggan and Greenwood
White and Carney
Cooper and Bronze
Parris and Mead
Bright and Kirby

I think this will be a fun, team bonding experience. Sophia comes out with her warmups already on.

"Sooo, I just got an email from the director saying we are filming a YouTube video about friendships and we got picked," I tell her,

"Really? That's cool, I can't wait," She chuckles,

"I'm heading into the shower, I'll meet you down at the pitch," I reply, and she nods.

After my shower I head down to the pitch for our final day before the Scotland game. I hope I get to start. I sighed, pushing the gate open and sitting on a nearby bench to put my necessities on like my shin guards and boots. I stretch fast, and go to the huddle early. My face still hurts like a bitch, but I have to push through. Neville said full backs 1v1 each other, same as every other position pairing, and then passing drills. He blows his whistle, I pick Sophia as my partner and she starts off with it. She tries to nutmeg me first try, but I move just in time to pocket her. I hear her sigh in frustration.

"Hey, it's the first time. You're just getting warmed up," I hear the cameras clicking from all around. I juggle the ball to where she started and turn around to face her. I try a scissor move and then a spin move, but she catches me ankle with her studs and I fall to the ground. I hold my ankle, and she bends down next to me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" She asks me as she stands back up and she grabs my leg to stretch it in the air.

"Yeah, you just clipped me. I'm good," I put my hand out for her to pick me up.

We continue to 1v1, and I've noticed little movements she does when she is frustrated, she likes to lock her jaw and clench her fists. She's hot when she's mad, so I keep attempting to get past her and it's working. I even rainbowed her once and she shoved me, playfully. I laughed, knowing there is going to be pictures of those. Sophia megged me a few times, but it was a fun time. I go and get a drink of water and see Fran.