Introduction

According to everyone, Sam Crawford has never cared about anyone, not even herself. But what they are forgetting is that she did care for someone once, her mom, dad and her best friend, Natasha. She was once loving, kind, quiet, smart or a nerd some would say. She had many friends but only one best friend. They would do everything together. They would go to the movies, read books, sleep over each other's houses and study together. They were even virgins, the purest and cleanest of them all. Not even a single kiss has come their way. They never had a boyfriend either. They made up their mind from they were younger to never have sex until they were atleast 21 and they believe having a boyfriend might change that. There was this one guy, though, that Sam liked. His name is Carter lane. Of course, he was the most popular guy in school and you must have figured out by now that he was hotter than a sun on a summer's day in the Caribbean. Maybe that's the only thing that Natasha didn't know about her best friend. Sam thought that her crush was stupid because he would never fall for someone like her so she didn't tell anyone.

Natasha and Sam knew each other since they were 10 months old. Natasha's mom had moved into the house beside of Sam's house and from then their moms became great friends. So they kind of grew up together. Their moms were cool too, they would let them go out anywhere because of their good grades, even a party. Of course they didn't go.

Anyway, when Sam's mom died, it was like Sam died too. She threw away her future, her best friend, her manners and even her stupid crushes. She started to wear dark clothing and accessories, show up to class when she feels like it and sleep around with guys. She has many boy toys and one of them was the renowned hot guy himself, Carter Lane.

She was known as the bad girl that no one should fuck with. And no one did, except from the guys who actually fuck her three or four times a day. In the morning, lunch time at school in the infamous closet and at night since she didn't have to be home because her dad doesn't care. She didn't care. She would pass her ex-best friend in the hallway like she didn't even knew her, make out in the hallway and change her clothing in the hallway. Basically, being in the hallway was a favourite subject of hers, just like lunch. This all continued like it was the normal thing to do....until a certain someone moved to her school. Riley Jacobsen.

Riley is also a "I don't give a shit" kind of guy but the only difference is that he doesn't sleep around with the first girl that he sees. He actually cares for a girl feelings, he would protect and care for them. Riley smokes and drinks but only does it when something bad happens or he's at a party having the time of is fucking life. Crazy enough, Sam caught Riley's eyes and he believe that a girl shouldn't behave like that. He made it his destiny to change her but will that destiny ever be fulfilled.