*CHAPTER 9*

Warning:-Domestic Violence scenes ahead in the chapter
Happy reading
***************************
"Just open the door babe you can't live there forever now stop crying"
"Go away Rads I wanna be alone"
"Avni stop crying and who are you crying for he is a complete jerk come out Avni tujhe Meri kasam"
"Take your kasam back I don't wanna talk to anyone now "
"Avni please come out otherwise even I will start crying"
I came out of the washroom after an hour we had already missed our first class
"Finally babe I thought you are never gonna come"
She gave me a tight hug and I started crying again
"Why does it only happen to us girls Rads I mean he kissed me without any reason and I kissed him for a dare still I turn out to be the characterless one"
"No Avni you are not and who is he haan some emperor or what that everything he says is right why are you getting affected so much"
"It's not about him Rads the whole college would be thinking like this.... first that bimbo Samaira and now that idiot!!!"
"Babe no one was there today so no one knows and besides the whole college knows how snobby this brats are so chill nothing's gonna happen"
Rads was correct somehow I knew that no one in college knew about today but still how can he think about me like that does he really think I am such a loose character girl am I so cheap..... why did this asshole come in my life even after all this I worry about what he thinks of me why the hell God
"Come on now Avni get ready we will go to the class and face him bravely afterall you did nothing wrong"
"You are right Rads why should I cry so much for a jerk like him"
I reapplied my mascara and wiped my face and we started going towards the class room we entered the classroom and saw Sameer sitting on his place but Sidharth was nowhere visible
"Where did that Mr arrogant go??"
"Don't know may be making any other girl cry.... lets join the class"
We went and sat in our place my mind was not at all on the lecture and soon it was over
"Avni just stop thinking about it if you are going to think about such petty things in your college life then the whole year will be gone crying only"
"It's not a petty thing Rads ......it's not usual for me to hear the same shit about myself twice in 24hrs"
"Okay fine come with me then I know perfectly what to do let's flush your anger out"
"Offo stop it Rads I am not doing those Jab we met drama okay it's useless"
"Who is telling you to do that come and vent out your anger on that Mr arrogant you will feel great come"
She dragged me towards the bench where Sameer was sitting he was just going on checking his phone
"Rads stop it he doesn't even know us"
"Offo just come with me??"
"Hi Sameer "
"Hmm"
"Sameer we need your help actually can you please tell me where is your good for nothing Mr arrogant brother"
"What work do you guys have with him??"
"Nothing much just my friend needs to teach him how to behave like humans"
"Listen you both we don't have any problem with you guys so just stay away from Sidharth especially you Avneet you have already done a lot harm that too in worst time possible so just please stay away from him now"
"What the hell is this Sameer today morning when I talked with you I thought you are different from your brother but no I was wrong you both are big MCPs what is Avneet's mistake haan she only said the truth and what did your brother do... question her character that too for a cheek kiss come on this the limit"
"When you don't know the actual truth don't go blabbering about the half truth and talking about my brother yes you are right I am not like my brother because he can give his life for his loved ones I may not dare to,when situation of hardship arises I will look around for my mother's support but that guy at a tender age of 7 turned the biggest support for his mother..... You can call him whatever Casanova,flirt,jerk etc etc and I will believe you but one thing I know for sure he can never ever cheat a girl for her body "
With that he turned his face and went across us
"Stop Sameer" I don't know what inside me wanted to listen to him talking about his brother he felt so right but how is it possible when all he did was praise that guy who just shamed me how can I feel that he is saying the truth but whatever it is I need to know
"Sameer just now you said I know the half truth then tell me where I am wrong make me realize my mistake"
"That's not going to be beneficial now Avneet all is said and the harm is done nothing is gonna change now You should have asked me this before you said all those hurtful things to him"
"Oh come on Sam what did I say to him even if I did I don't think it would have been more hurtful than what he said about me.... "
"He said all that in anger Avneet if he felt all that for you he would have said you everything in the first day itself beside he is not that type of a guy"
"Ok fine tell me what did I say to him that made him so hurtful that he blabbered those shitty things to me now even I wanna know"
Remember Avneet you said that it would have been nice that if his father would have left his mother"
"Yes I did"
"Congrats Avneet your wish had already been granted 17years ago"
"What do you mean"
"His dad left his mother for money 17 years ago when Sid was just 7years old and you just wished that exact thing for him he had been bullied all his life for this in school ,in society, everywhere and you just pulled the most sensitive nerve he has HIS FATHER"
"I am so.. so.. I didn't knew about this I need to see him where he is now"
"May be in the house may be somewhere else I don't know the only person who can calm him now is my Bua but all my family members are in a wedding now none of them are picking my calls wow Avneet what a timing"
"Sorry Sameer I didn't had any Idea about this I was just so frustrated on him after hearing all that from the girl I couldn't resist my anger..."
"Ya Tanya of course!!! how did you believe her Avneet does Sid look like a guy who needs to trick girls into bed they swoon over him ready to do anything for him but Sid never goes out with anyone who is in search of love because he feels that it doesn't exist and he is only into casual dating and broke up with Tanya because she wanted things to become serious after what happened with Bua he doesn't want to be anywhere near love because what his mom got after falling in love was only betrayal nothing else...."
"Sameer please take me to him I need to apologize to him I wouldn't be able to live with this guilt please"
"I can't Avneet he is already angry he wouldn't talk to anyone now"
"Let me try you don't have any other thing to do right so just let me try once please "
"I know it's gonna be a waste of your time but still I will take you"
"Rads take the scooter and go back tell aunty I will be late "
"No way I am not going anywhere without you... You don't know anyone here neither do them and beside if Sidharth is not there in his house you guys don't even know all the places here where he could go..... So let the scooter be here we will take it tommorow and I will message aunty that we have come to watch a movie"
"Okay fine "
We went and booked a cab to go to their house I just hope Sidharth is in his room how could I do it to someone.... Shit that too I believed a total stranger so stupid of me shit I made him go through his worst memories and he had come to just say sorry about yesterday and I scolded him for something he didn't do it shit shit.....
************************************
"Who the fuck told you to leave everything and come here without your share of property"
"What are you saying Rajesh I left all those things for you ...."
"Oh God stop that drama of your's Vibha how do you think I am going to feed you and this fucking son of your's if we don't have money..."
"My son?? isn't Sidharth your flesh and blood also and why don't you earn yourself if you are so worried for feeding us"
The man gave the woman a tight slap and she fell on the floor "You bitch how dare you scream at me I am not going to handle your tantrums without your father's money just wait what I do now" he started unbuckling his belt and was about to whip mom....
"Noooooo stop stop please stop Dad don't beat mu...."
I was sweating profusely I checked my surroundings and saw my room I was not near that man that fucking demon it was only a dream a nightmare nothing else I went towards my punching bag and started punching it... It was the best I could think to release my stress all this nightmares are going to come back to me it's all because of her why did she had do it to me I thought her to be special but no she is just like others mean and selfish ever ready to hammer on other's weak spots I know she doesn't know anything about him but still those words from her pierced my heart like they were from someone near to me why why why.....
With that I started punching hard after a few minutes blood started whoozing out from my knuckles I was about to punch again when I heard Sam
"Sid are you there?? Are you sleeping??"
"I am here Sam just leave me alone I will be fine"
"Sid you need to open this door someone is here to meet you"
"Stop that trick of your Sam no one here knows me to come and visit me"
"Hey Sidharth it's Avneet here this side you may not know my name I am ... I am Nakchadi remember now.... I need to talk to you "
"What the HELL SAM!!! what is she doing inside the house?? did you bring her??"
"No no no Sameer didn't do anything I tagged along please open the door I need to talk to you "
"Go away I am not in the fucking mood to talk to you"
After that I heard the clicking sound of her heels good she went away I can't be talking to anyone now because I know I would hurt them like I did today to her besides who does she think she is when her heart says she kisses me when her heart says she shouts at me.... The girls I have dated also don't show this much tantrums to me just forget about her Sid it would be better to stay away from her....I was just about to go back to punching when the window in my room made a clicking sound I went there to check when the curtains started moving and Avneet came out of them she stumbled upon the curtains and was about to fall I went towards her to hold her but she dragged me with her and fell upon me she was above me both of us fell on the sofa near to the window wrapped all around by the curtain my arms were around her waist and her's were kept on my chest a gap of few inches separated us...
What is there in her that creates such a calming as well as burning sensation in me all my reactions are extreme with her let it be anger attraction or sadness I came out of my trance looked at her
"What the hell is it ??? what are you doing here??? "
"You know I felt like researching how does a caterpillar feels inside a cocoon so came here"
"Oh then make sure to right my reviews on it because I don't feel nice at all stuck with this FAT caterpillar"
"Hawww are you saying I am fat FYI I have an amazing figure boys die over it"
"Ya I am sure of it I am enjoying it actually and if you want we can be like this for more time"
With that I tightened my grip on her waist the few inches gap between us was no more and her lips were brushing against mine"
************************************
Oh fuck what the hell is happening I am in his bedroom lying on his sofa coiled around a curtain and our lips just few nano metres away from each other but surprisingly it never feels wrong to me whenever we are near God knows what is there in him that attracts me so much towards him apart from his other characteristics such as the sexiest smirk I have ever seen and the most gorgeous pair of hazel orbs God have ever made....stop stop it Avu you are here to say sorry not to check him out I started uncoiling the curtain and within a minute we were out of it I kept it near the window and turned towards him and my eyes were not ready for this view right now
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
"What the....what happened now Avneet"
I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands
"Sid.... Sid you forgot to wear your shirt"
"I didnt forget to wear it dumbo this is usually how I sleep and don't act like those Hindi serial's actress okay just open you eyes"
I obeyed him and looked towards him
"Now answer me have you never checked out a male celebrity shirtless"
"Yes countless times"
"Have you never been to a water park or beach where men usually roam around like this"
"Yes"
"Then do you see a tentacle coming out from my stomach "
Not tentacles but sure a sexy set of eight pack abs I thought to myself
"Answer me Avneet"
"No no absolutely not"
"Then why the hell did you have this ear piercing scream"
"It's a safety precautions Sid"
"WHAT??"
"See if I would have acted normally after seeing you like this then you would have again thought how characterless I am that's why "
"Ohhhh then go ahead Avneet check my room thoroughly may be I was tricking another girl into bed go Avneet have a look you must save that poor girl's life"
"Okay fine I am s..sorry for saying that to you"
"What did you say I couldn't hear it "
"Mr Sidharth Nigam I am SORRY for behaving like that to you today please kindly accept my apology"
"Done now can you please trace back your path out of my room"
"Come on sidharth I am saying sorry na..."
He came near towards me held my hand tightly pulled me towards him and said"Saying sorry doesn't mend harms the person has done you said something like this today itself right...."
"I I I ...amm..rea....reallyyy s..s...sorry Sid..sid..sidharth I didn't knew about your f..f..family"God it's happening again I am shuttering again God why it had to occur infront of me he is sure going to make fun of me now
"Why are stammering???"
"I..i..it's a pr...pro...problem I had in ch..ch..childhood it comes b..b..back whenever I am s..s..s..stressed or e..e..emotiona... emotionally low or extrem...extremely hap...happy about something"
He left his grip on my hand and there was a sudden change of emotions in his face his eyes changed from anger to apologetic "I am sorry I didn't knew about it"
"I...i..it's okay a..and samepin...pin...pinch even I didn't know....."
"Even if you know don't pity me for that I am ruthless like you know me "
"I a..am not pitying you sidharth it's just that I did wrong when I judged you based on someone's view and trusted their allegations on you I shouldn't have done that and that's why SORRY" I held my ears and made the best puppy face I knew it always works on my parents hope it does here also
"Why did you stop??"
"Stop what...??"
"Stop stammering.."
"Ohhhh that.... it goes back after I am stable it's not that a big issue....."
"So am I forgiven???"
"I was not angry at you Avneet just needed some alone time and still need it so please......"
"What the hell!!! "
"What is it?? what happened now "he looked towards me with his hands ready to punch someone
"Your hand sidharth "
"What with my hand??"
"It's bleeding.... Tell me where is the first aid ??"
"Don't worry I will clean it my self"
"Stupid it's in your right hand and how are you going to bandage it with your left hand"
"Avneet leave it I will ......"
"Stop it Sidharth tell me where is the kit is  you are wasting time arguing with me"
"It's in that second drawer"
************************************
She went towards the drawer and came back with the first aid she pulled out a piece of cotton and put some savlon on it and started applying in on my wound
"Aaoow aaow sssh....slowly Avneet don't show your anger now at least"
"Wah wah!!!you can handle the pain when your knuckles are bleeding but can't handle this little burning sensation"
"Stop it okay I can...aaaow slowly"
"Okay okay fine"
She cleaned it applied some medicine and wrapped a bandage around
"You are doing all this just because you came to know about my father right"
"You know yesterday a pup hurt his leg somehow and was crying infront of our house I did all these things with him also and obviously I don't know anything about his parentage still I did help him so I think things I am doing now is not at all related to the fact that I know something about your father"
I stood up from the chair and looked at her eyes
"First a monkey now a pup what other animal is left now to compare me with"
"Hahaha....no no sidharth there is so much difference between you and the pup he was cute and soooo adorable....whereas you are ......chodo leave it he is so much better than you!!!!" So miss smarty pants thinks she can go on teasing me and I will not say anything I held her wrist and pulled her towards me her back was towards me hence it collided with my chest I held her palm and interwined my fingers with her's and wrapped both our hands around her waist we were inches apart and I spoke in her ears with my lips touching her ear lobes
"Tell me Avneet did that little pup of yours made your heart beat so fast like it's doing now "
I don't know what this girl does to me a hour ago I was so angry on her that I would have killed her and now she is in between my arms she is really going to be the end of me
.......................................................................
Speak avu speak why does he makes my feet tingle why does he do all these things to me "S...S...Sid what are you doing I was j...j...just j...joking"
"Sorry Avneet I took it seriously now I need to treat you well to match that little puppy of yours you know"
With that he moved his face towards the crook of my neck his hot minty fresh breaths were fanning my neck and giving me goosebumps he slowly kept his gentle lips on my neck and gave me a soft peck I closed my eyes again and was standing still there after few seconds heard his voice
"If you are done dreaming about me I have already left your hand Miss Kaur"
I opened my eyes and saw what he said was true he was standing a few steps away from me did I just daydream about him but it felt so real no no it was for sure real or not....oh shit this guy is going to make me mad
"I was not dreaming about you okay"
"Ohh then may be you were thinking about the little moment we had just now"
"N..n..no nothing like that I s...s..should go otherwise a...aunty would be l..late and w...we would scold her shit sorry I m...mean we w...would be l..l..l..late and aunty would scold bye"
"Okay fine"
"One l..last time am I forgiven"
"I was not that angry on you Avneet it's just that I needed some time ....."
"Okay I will leave you alone"
"Thank you and sorry I shouldn't have said you those things about your character"
"It's okay and btw one more sorry of yours is pending you didn't actually say sorry to me about yesterday you know"
"Ohh that I don't think I am gonna say sorry for it now because you know I am not gonna stop doing those things to you after all I love that face of yours when you are confused about what I am going to do next and you just submit and close your eyes like kids"
"W...wh...what n...nothing like t...that h..h..h..happens b....b...bye we w...will be late!!
Oh fuck I need to run from him otherwise I don't know what else is gonna happen I ran towards the door and opened it Sameer and Rads fell as soon as I opened the door as they were standing leaning towards the door so that they could hear us
"Hey bro what's up???" Sameer asked Sidharth after composing himself
"Nothing special bro just thinking about how to punish you by slaughtering you or leaving you in cage with hounds in it"
"Hahaha so funny of you Sid ....soooo Avneet are you okay right now"
"Yes Sameer I am fine"
"I mean fine or actually fine.... we don't need to run to the hospital right now right??"
I chuckled and said
"No I don't think we would need that and I also think I and Rads should leave now otherwise aunty is not gonna leave us"
"Okay I will drop you girls "
"Yah let me change even I will join"asked Sid
"No sidharth it's fine you rest Sameer would drop us"
"Ya bro Avneet is right you rest I will do it"
"Okay if you all say so"
He came to the gate to leave us we were just about leave when Rads shouted
"Ohhh myyyy godddd"
"What happened Rads??" we saw her standing near the window and peeping at something
"Isn't this the Jaguar F type I fucking love it"
"Then I think you should drive it today but be careful because that baby is only 9 months old"Sid exclaimed
"WHAT!!!! are you serious serious I can drive it"
"Yes you can and I am guessing that you know how to drive it"
"Oh my God I am sorry Avneet I know I am your friend but I totally disagree with you on Sid being snobby he is an angel" oh God Rads why this stupid girl has to blabber everything
Sid started coming near me and whispered
"I am also snobby now what other achievements do I have on your list"
"That was you first impression"
"And what is my current impression for you"
"Not much better than the first but still you are at least not snobby and a cheat "
"Thank you your highness let me inform you that you are still the same for me like you were 38 hours ago when I met you Nakchadi you remember right"
"Stop calling me that"
"Then stop being like one"
"Ha ha ha very funny"
"Guys I think we should go aunty would be waiting for us "
"Ya Rads we should go "
"And yes thank you Sidharth for letting me drive your car"
"It's totally fine Rads and you can call me Sid "
Wow he is talking so sweetly to Rads and even allowed her to call him Sid god knows where that ego comes from when he is with me
"Chal Rads we can have this thank you session later"
Rads and Sameer walked infront actually Rads didn't walk she leapt we both were about to go when I saw him
"What?? where are you going Mr ?"
"It's called manners Nakchadi I was leaving you guys up to the main gate"
" I stopped you to remind you to wear your shirt"
"What is this obsessiveness of your's with my body haan who are you my mother"
"Why would I be your mother"
"Then what are you Nakchadi my WIFE"
"You know what I shouldn't have said you anything go.... go shirtless why shirtless don't even wear this shorts and roam in the city I don't care"
"Sorry Nakchadi can't do that can't give you so much entertainment in just one day we will try next time right now I am tired so byeeeee"
"Bye....."
We sat on the car and started driving towards our house when Sameer started talking
"So everything went well inside.... I mean between you and Sid??"
"Yes everything was okay waise what do you think how is he now you would know better than me about his emotions"
"In my opinion I think he is fine as you both can see he didn't kill me for bringing you guys to our house which is a good sign and didn't even hurt you and from his behaviour towards Rads it's clear he isn't angry now..... may be he just needs some personal space"
'"Yahh even he said that I think we should allow him that oh God I have never felt this guilty ever before"
"Talking about guilty I am sorry too Avneet I shouldn't have talked to you like that in the morning it was kind of rude of me"
"It's ok Sameer I would have done the same too and besides how else I would have known about my mistake"
"And Avneet thank you too I owe you a lot I don't know how you did it but thank you very much for bringing back Sid to normal mode you know I have seen him being in depression for days and working out like beasts in the gym when incidents like this happened now obviously he has more control but the topic about his father always takes him back to his depression and Avneet I must say this is the fastest he ever came out of his room after something like this happened"
"First of all don't make me feel more guilty by saying thank you and second of all you can call me Avni too like Rads those "
"And you can call me Sam too"
"So hey Sam friends ????"
"Ok Avnee... I mean Avni "
We shook our hands and had a laugh he dropped us in our house and left we went back and fortunately aunty Jo was busy watching a soap opera and we went into our room
What kind of day was it today it started out so horrible then I went into the worst guilt trip I could ever go on then the scenes in his room flashed infront of me and all of a sudden I was blushing...... Stop it Avneet don't behave like this all these things are temporary nothing comes out as a result for these kind of relationship but why do I feel like this may be a infatuation after all I can't deny that he is utterly handsome yes that is it nothing else
************************************
Sam entered into the house and saw me sitting in the sofa
"I am ordering Italian are you fine with it or something else for you"I asked him
"You will be eating dinner today???"
"No idiot I felt like treating the rats today what do you think they would like red or white pasta of course idiot I will eat that's why I am ordering"
"Okay Chinese for me"
"And listen you left your phone and Shanaya di called asking why there were 36 missed calls from you I just said that you forgot about their visit to Chandigarh and was tensed that why none of them were picking up your calls hence the missed calls so go with it "
"You are giving me shock after shock"
"What do you mean??"
"You lied so strategically which means you are more than fine that Avni seriously has some magical powers or something"
"Stop it Sam I am not a teenager so it's not like I would have cried for days...."....
"The last time it happened that is a year ago you didn't come out of your room for full three days but today all Avni had to do was barge into your room and wave her magic wand"
"Get lost Sam... the food would be here any moment take it and pay for it I am going for a shower I can't tolerate you anymore"
With that I went from there not because Sam was irritating me but because I really didn't have any answer to Sam's question why did a girl I met 24 hrs ago had such an effect on me..... Stop stop stop Sid dont get into the trap Sid she is just hot and sexy that's why you are attracted towards her nothing else nothing ever would happen between us....ever

Finally ninth chapter longest I have ever written hope you guys like itFinally start of there journey of togetherness

Finally start of there journey of togetherness....
Asta la vista
Anaita...