Disclaimer Before Reading

This is an AU with many similarities to the show as well as other shows such as Reign on CW.

I'm writing this to get back into the habit of writing. Please don't take this story seriously to how I might manipulate it. I'm not disrespecting the characters true form, only changing them to fit the premise of the story being written. I love the original show and its concept so much. It's one of my favorite shows of all time.

I'm simply at a writer's block and have been for a year or so with my other works. I want to be inspired to write again as I used too when I was younger.

If this story doesn't live up to what you were hoping to read, then don't leave any comments or anything to disrespect. I just wish to write again and fall in love with it as I once was before. 

____________________________________________

If you are wishing to read this story, please understand that Zuko's appearance may be different or change to fit the story's setting and time as well as any other character. Depending on what I want, he may or may not have a scar. Nations may or may not be called Fire, Water, and etc. Some characters that we all love may not be in here. Events that may have changed or not even be mentioned. 

Also, there's no bending. Warning. I forgot to mention that. 

This is also an x reader and third person, past tense. So with that being said, please enjoy and if I have any other PSAs, I'll leave them at the end or the beginning of chapters as I don't want them to be distracting unless it's urgent. This story has no real basis yet and the characters haven't developed so as the story progresses, this disclaimer will too and I'll date it. 

Thank you for wanting to read and support me! 

____________________________________

also another disclaimer:

i despise what i created for the cover and the name for this book. but then again it's temporary until i figure out the actual plot of this story :') also updates will hopefully be consistent to keep me motivated to write so some chapters will be short or long depending on what I'm working with writing.