Chapter 1-What Just Happened?!

*At Natalie's Home* "Oh, I'm gunna be late!" exclaimed Natalie, "Jessica! Cami! Lily!" Natalie yelled in a panic. "Hurry Natalie, we only have three minutes to get to class." said Cami. *At School* "how in the world did we make it?" asked Natalie, who was out of breath, "maybe Slender Man made time go slow so we could make it" Jessica joked, "what's a 'Slender Man'?" asked Cami. Jessica replied "he's not a what, he's either a 'him' or 'it'.... hey Natalie?", "yeah?", "you remember Ann, right?" Jessica asked, "not really but yeah" Natalie replied unsure, "can we have a sleep over at your house Natalie? Pleeeease!!" Jessica begged, "sure, but why?" asked Natalie, who was curious, "so I can tell y'all what happened to Ann, if your not Scaredy Cats!" Jessica said, making the other girls excited. "Lets Do It!" they all said. *8 hours later, After a long day at school the girls finally arrived at the sleep over* "Ok guys are you ready to face the fury of.... The Pillow Fight Goddess?!" Lily questionally exclaimed to her friends. *A few minutes after an extream defeat from the New Pillow Fighting Warrior* "CAMI! It's a PILLOW FIGHT not a PILLOW WAR! Wait I'm sorry GA-" Natalie got cut off when Cami hit her in the face with a pillow. "I WIN!" exclaimed Cami. "Um, so Jessica?" Lily started "what happened to 'Ann'?" asked Lily "oh, right!" Jessice suddenly said startled. *Jessice took out a top secret high tec government laptop from her bag* "Don't tell anyone I stole government property, I found some files about Sallys friend, Ann, and when she went missing, I stole the laptop and did some research into it, and later found it's only kids and teens who go missing and then thats when I found the Slender Man file" explained Jessica, "It even says how to summon him" she continued "We can get Ann back!" Jessica said confidently. *Jessica turned on the laptop and clicked on the link in the Slender Man file* "so what do you think girls?"asked Jessica "lets get Ann back!" Natalie said enraged about her most closest friend she ever knew. "I don't know guys...." Lily suddenly trailed off feeling scared of what her master told her, "Seems exciting!" exclaimed Cami "then lets do it!" Jessica said as she clicked the 'Summon Him' link and they all watched the many flashes of photos go by as they suddenly stoped at a loading symbol, "well that was dumb." said Natalie disappointed "uh, what's that?" asked Cami who was frozen in fear. "what's wh-" Jessica was cut off when something grabbed her by the neck "Jessica!" they all exclaimed terrified in horror and just as the tall being looked at Lily she whispered "M-master..." then whatever it was, was gone. "What.Was.That?!" Natalie said confused and scared "I got to go!" said Llily in a hurry as she dashed out the door. "uh, ok?" said Cami who was trying to calm Jessica down *while the girls try to calm down* "I've get to hurry home!" exclaimed Lily still in a panic "I can't tell them that Slender-GAH!" Lily was cut off by her master when he held her up by her jacket 'oh, no' Lily thought as she slipped out of her jacket and ran home as it begun to rain, "I can't stop now, OOF!" Lily said when she slipped from the rain 'you shouldn't run in the rain, I've told you many times Lily' a deep voice spoke to her mentally "please" Lily whispered scared, starting to regret running away. As she felt her master glaring at her, although she couldn't exactly tell since he had no eyes, but she could feel his deep, cold stare at her pitiful state, but instead of fully killing her the tall being gave her a choice, to go back with him or to kill her friends, Lily didn't want to go back, but being with the others again would be nice so Lily chose to go with him again 'you may feel weird after this but I promise it won't hurt' "what do you m-mean...." Lilys words faded quickly as the tall being took her to her friends house as a warning by hanging her outside Natalie's door but he held her so she wouldn't die, he needed her for further use.... *back with the girls* "ugh, who burnt rotten flesh downstairs?" Natalie asked discussed, "I don't know, let's go check and see" said Jessica still shaken up, "AH!" screamed Cami when she saw her friend hung at the front door "oh wow." said Jessica not surprized, "What?How?When?Why?" asked Natalie very confused "it killed her is what happened" explained Jessica sarcastically. "let's go back to your room" said Cami who was now just as scared unlike before. As they returned to Natalie's room they looked back at the stairs and saw a big, tall shadow following them and when they closed the door they saw Lily, just standing there by the window until something black and long grabbed her and broke the window as it took her deep into the woods that Natalie lived next to, then it became very silent, and not in a comfortable way, "Ok, What Just Happened?!" exclaimed Natalie who was now just as scared as a little kid whose parents were killed in front of her and then kept alive, but always suffering. "Seriously, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you like my story so far, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING A STORY and I just love the character Slender Man I would maybe just never want to acually see him but anyway IRL I'm 13 so I don't have much time to write but when I do I will post I HOPE YOU LIKE IT UPDATES SOON!!Also I will be adding different POV's (perspectives) sooo it might explain to much but please continue reading and be honest about my story LOVE Y'ALL BYEE FOR NOW!