Party Time

Kylie's POV

It has been a month since we have movies into the apartment. Me and jack haven't talked, he has tried talking to me but I didn't pay any attention to him. I want him and I know that he wants me, but I can't be with someone who just doesn't give a shit.

"Hey, Ky you going to the party tonight?" Ryan asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Umm.....yea what time is it?"

"I think 6:30."

"Alright I guess I will go can you give me a ride."

I think it's time for me to get over Jack and move on with someone new. I really hate that Ryan's the start and captin of the baseball team, because he can never give me a ride to school. Today is the my first day in my second year of college and I have to walk.

"Kylie wait."

I turn around to see Jack running after me.

"What do you want?"

"Can I please walk with you?"

"No, and why?"

"Because Kylie im trying so fucking hard to prove myself but your just not letting me show you.

"Don't start that bullshit because you confessed your feelings for me and I said you have one chance and you messed it up, and I know you don't feel the same but I Love You Jack."

"Kylie, I Love You to but just please let me show you how much I love you and prove to you that I'm the one you want to be with."

"Jack you have one more chance one more and that's it you screw it up you don't get another one."

" I promise you that you won't regret it."

Before I could speak he crashed his lips into mine. One of his breath taking kisses. His soft lips were moving in sync. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I put my hands on his chest. We were making out for about 10 minutes. I pulled back.

"That was amazing."

"That was WOW!!"

"We should get going!"

"Yea we should."

We started walking and he intertwined our fingers together.

When we got to school everyone was looking at us. Every girl had their eye on me and gave me dirty looks.

"Jack why are they looking at me?"

"Because your my girlfriend and their not."

Did he just call me his girlfriend?

"Well they don't need to be rude about it."

But then the schools slut Ariana came up to us.

"Well look who it is, is she your new slut of the day Jack?"

"Shut the fuck up Ariana and actually she isn't a slut she is my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, we'll see how long she last before you screw her and then leave her."

My faced turned read and i clenched my fists. While she is walking away she puts her hand in Jack boxers. That bitch is gonna get hit.

"Get your little slutty ass hands out of my boyfriends boxers."

After I said that she took her hands out.

"Awww, being over protective of your boyfriend how cute."

"Your such a bitch."

"Aww thank you the things you say mean a lot."

After that I walked away from her.

"Babe wait." I heard Jack yell.

"What?"

"Don't listen to her she is just trying to piss you off and you know that."

"What if she is right about you screwing me and then just leaving me?"

"Babe that's not gonna happen please stop crying please."

After he said that he wiped the tears off my face and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks babe that made me feel better." I struggled to say.

"Now get to class, I will see you at lunch."

I gave him a quick peck and walked to class.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys Ik that this chap was bad but I tried to make it good. Just please read it.

-Love you guys

Hail💚