Characters, Intro, Warnings, ETC.

This book is coming out august 1st, 2019 but read on..

Look, im not putting my book as "mature" because thats extra. Its not my fault its so easy to make a account for wattpad, its not my fault to many kids are reading books like this. To bad at the end of the day its my book, my hands and if you dont like it leave. 

Okay, so warning this book WILL have swearing(cursing; 'shit', 'pendeja', 'culo, puta, bitch, ass, hoe, etc.)

This book WILL be spanglish(have spanish have english but the spanish parts are phrases like 'cońo(damn)' or 'papi/mami chulo/chula' so if you dont know what theese small ass phrases mean, you should go search them up.

This book WILL have and sexual scenes(just sex. If you dont know what that means you are probably to young to be reading this, bye)

This book WILL be messy the first 2-3 chapters but once i start settling in ill start improving.

anyways, here is the background.

nba YOUNGBOY virtually knows ashanti's auntie cardi because...she is a rapper and she is nicki's sister. and he also knows ashanti's other auntie nicki because she is also a rapper(remember that interview when youngboy said he wanted to grab nickis ass because that shit looked phat or sum?)

the only reason they know eachother is because youngboy visits cardi every now and then as a friend, so when he comes over he has gotten so close to the family that even the mom likes him so ofc she will let him near her children(ashanti, amara, diana, addie, monica, and gadiel)

but ken has been with his mom back in 'rouge so he has never gotten to fly to miami to meet them. so when he asks why yb is always flying out on his freetime nba yb tells him and ken wants to come too. 

Real Instagram: gifted

Real Instagram: gifted.keyon

Fake Instagram: goashantigo

Full Fake Name: Ashanti Yesseli Dominguez

She Is The Youngest(14) Of The Dominguez Family, Black, Mexican, Brazilian And Dominican, Goofy Personality, Currently Single, Big Ass Latin(Latina/O) Family.