>>Chater 3<<

I've walked the same road for what felt like years, I looked up at my mother with a curious expression upon my face, hoping for an answer as too why we're walking so far. Her face told me everything, to keep quiet and continue walking . I looked at the man holding her arm.
       He looked angry like my mother would be when as a child I took her makeup to write along the walls, showing her how the kitten and the puppy became friends. He gripped her tighter and tighter as she looked at other people with fear in hope to ask her what's wrong.
      Finally we came to an old street behind a stinky house. It reminded me of when we went out to sea as a family and picked up fish from their homes to eat. He threw her to the ground and whipped me close to him.
      "All you had to do is shut up and do what I asked!"
     He spoke strongly with such power and anger. She didn't look at him yet at me, gripping her chest hoping and screaming for him to let me go calling my name. I didn't move, why? Why didn't I say let me go?
         He raised his arm and threw me down away from her scraping my arms and hitting my head. At that moment I felt my world collapse, he reached behind him pulling out a matte black 45 caliber handgun. His eyes filled with doubt and broken promises.
"Please! Please don't!"
    Her screams took hold of my heart and broke it into shreds till the very last gut wrenching shriek. The final boom to end her forever. My eyes fixed on her the entire time he pulled the trigger and sent her to her deepest ending she ever had for her story.
      "M-mommy?"
      My voice cracked to the pressure of the situation, I scattered towards her and dropped to her side grabbing her pulling her close to me.
       "Mommy please wake up."
     My hands trembled softly as I looked at all the blood.
     "Wh...what did I do?"
      He whispered to himself staring down at me and her. Her blood had drowned my clothes and overflowed on the grungy ground.
        "SHE'S GONE YOU TOOK HER AWAY! B-BRING HER BACK!"
      I hadn't raised my voice before I barely heard myself over my  heart beating so fast filling with fear as he looked puzzled at his hands.
"I can't."

" what?!"
    My eyes began to overflow with emotions incapable to resist they trickled down my face.

"I-I'm sorry."
    I placed my mother down before running towards him.

"No!" 
      He raised  his arm bringing it to his head, with a slip of the finger he was gone. I rushed to him and grabbed his head in my hands.
        I'm alone, he took my heart with the two bullets he let loose. My hands gave in and let him go I stood up revealing the blood of my broken family. I raised my head and wiped my tears. I grabbed the heavy life taker and brought it towards my head. I'm over it.

   I threw it down and laid in between my broken two worlds till the end.