Four: warning; cringe and adult action

Everybody leave and Jimmy looks at you.
Jimmy: I really like you.
You: I don't know if that's for the better though.
Jimmy: How about we try it... find out?
You: Fine.
You lay down on the bed and start talking while you edit.
He comes over to sit by you and grabs your hand.
Jimmy: I like this.
You roll your eyes: Okay.
He grabs your face and kisses you softly. First on the lips and then your neck. He sets the laptop on his best and starts to unzip your dress.
You: we shouldn't do this.
Jimmy: You're right.
He walks over to the door and locks it with a do not disturb sign on the door.
Jimmy: Now we should.
You laugh as he unzips your dress and pulls down his pants.
He pulls out a condom from the night stand and straddles you
You've never seen one that big. He lays it on you, and you find it oddly enjoyable.

The next morning as your making your coffee he raises your hand to his lips and kisses it.
You: Jimmy... I don't think we should do this. The way I feel... I just, don't want to be hurt again.
Jimmy: I swear I won't hurt you.
You: Jimmy, just, not now.
He sighs and walks away, making the next few nights real awkward.

The final day of vidcon arrives and you notice a sick feeling and your late. You run the drug store to buy a pregnancy test. You use it, and are relieved to only see one line. Until you notice, a super faint second line, and your heart drops.
You had been avoiding Jimmy and your longing to be with him, and now, you had to face it.