Injury

Getting injured as spider man was an easy fix. If it was bad, all he had to do is use his suit to call Mr. Stark.

But this was different.

His class cowered in a corner, while Peter was laying against the wall. A pool of blood surrounding him, 3 bullet wounds in his stomach and chest.

The shooters had came in 20 minutes ago, looking for Peter Parker. Their plan was to hurt him in order to get Stark to pay them at least 5 million, but of course Peter put up a fight.

But he wasn't successful.

His whole class whimpered in fear as Peter was shot. It hurt, god it hurt so bad, and he couldn't do anything to help himself.

"Shut up!" One of the men shouted, pointing their gun at the crowd of students in the corner.

That's when MJ stood up.

"Sit down or I'll shoot hin again." Another man said, aiming his gun at Peter.

"Please..I just want to be with him. I won't do anything else..P-please.." She said.

The men looked at each other.

"Fine. Any funny buisness and we will put a bullet in his brain. Got it?"

MJ couldn't of nodded faster.

She ran to Peters side. Peter flinched, not knowing what was happening, but when he saw MJs face he smiled.

"MJ.." He whispered. His voice was hoarse, and blood was in his mouth and dripping down his lip.

"M-Mr. Star-" He attempted, but cut himself off as he cried out quietly in pain as MJ pressed down on one of his wounds.

"Shh..I'm sorry." MJ whispered. Tears were now dripping down her face.

"Stay with me. Okay? Keep your eyes open. He will be here soon. I promise. Just..Stay alive. please stay alive."

Peter smiled. "Didn't know. .you were a beggar."

MJ tried to smile. "Don't get used to it." She said.

Blood was dripping through her hands as she pressed down.

The door suddenly slammed open. Revealing a very scared, a very pissed off Tony Stark in his iron man suit.

"Tony Stark!" The first man yelled, while the second one forcefully pushed MJ away from Peter and pulled him to his feet.

Or dragged him to his feet.

Things seemed to be going in slow motion for Peter, he figures he most check out for a second, because the beta thing he knew he was held against someome with an arm wrapped around his shoulders and a gun against his head,  pushing in painfully.

His senses were going haywire - he could hear the dripping of his blood on the floor, he could hear the tip taped a spider crawling on the celing. It gave him a headache, and he almost collapsed if it wasn't for him being manhandled.

Vaguely he heard talking, but it's all weary and he just couldn't make out the words.

God, he hates this. he he's feeling so weak and useless - because Peter Parker was useless.

People only wanted Spiderman.

He blinked a few times in an attempt to make his vision clearer, which worked slightly.

"-you want the suit?" He heard. Barley.

"And 5 million. Or he dies." The man holding him said, pushing the gun harder against his head causing him toe cringe at the pain.

A few painful seconds went by, and a hail of gunshots flew towards Tony. The noise was loud, so unbelievably loud, that Peter thought his ear drums were melting.

and with a flash - he was on the floor. lying flat on his back. his head seemed to hurt more - and he slowly reached his hand up to the side of his head, where blood was dripping down.

What had happened was that the man holding him had went to shoot him in the head, but Tony managed to knock him off balance so it was only a graze.

A painful graze.

In the side of his head.

Then suddenly he felt warm hands around his face, forcing him to focus on the person leaning over him.

Tony.

"Peter?! Peter, can you hear me?!" He spoke. Peter tried to speak, but ended up coughing instead. Blood spurting from his mouth at the force.

"BRUCE! I need you!" Tony yelled.

"MJ.." Peter spoke, barley a whisper.

"It's okay. Cap got everyone out. the shooters are gone. We have to focus on you now." Tony spoke quickly. His hands moved, putting pressure on one of the holes in his chest, causing Peter to cry out quietly.

"I'm sorry.. but I have to. Okay? Stay awake." Tony spoke.

Another body appeared beside him, hands scanning his body. Bruce.

he was mainly looking for exit wounds, and checking of the graze on the side of his head is bad an enough to cause serious damage.

"Were gonna need cap in here. If I don't get the bullets out, he'll die, so he needs to hold him down."

Tony immediately called Steve. he stared at Peter with eyes full of fear and worry.

He couldn't lose this kid.

Cap showed up moments later. Vaguely he was aware of the three of them talking, but he was fading quickly.

He felt strong arms hold down his shoulders.

"Pete, try not to move." Tony said, holding his hand tightly.

Bruce got to work immediately, not wasting any time.

Peter couldn't hold back his cries.

They were loud and he tried to squirm away from what was causing this terrible, terrible pain. But cap never loosened his grip, in fact he began pressing down harder.

He squeezed Tony's hand without even realising. Tony didn't mind, it hurt to see his kid in pain.

Pain.

Pain.

More pain.

That's all he felt, the horrible sound of his flesh being moved around is like gunshots in his ear, the terrible eruption of agony is enough to cause more years and sweat to dot is forhead.

2 bullets out, one more to go.

Another erupt of pain. More cries. Tears strolled down his cheeks steadily.

And at last, the final bullet came out with a squelch. Peter immediately went limp,  his cries turning into gasps of breath mixed with noises of pain, cap ran his hands through his hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"It's okay. The worst part is over."

Peter heaved heavily, his eyes dimmed and his eye lids began to flutter.

The world was spinning now.

And it made him sick to his stomach.

"I've wrapped him up enough to make it to the base, get him there as quickly as you can. He's bleeding fast but his healing is helping. Go."

Tony pulled away bsck to his suit, and then ran back to him quickly. Wrapping an arm under his legs and around his shoulders.

It hurt to move, and he heard Tony a small cry of pain as he flew.

"Shh. I got you. You're going to be okay."

They made it to the compound in no time, where a team of doctors were waiting for him. They immediately took him our of his arms, running to me bay with a now unconcious Peter.

--

Part 2?