We hit on handsome boys

Simar took Roli for the shopping.  ROli who disfavored the idea of going for a shopping got no other option when Simar compel her to join her.  Simar & Roli started in their two wheeler from home towards the shopping complex.  

Roli now need to cross the one which she tried to avoid.  It is none other than the College where Siddhant & ROli did their graduation.  The college grab her thoughts to those days of their college from the present.

Roli tiptoed with her friends towards her class while Siddhant who was coming with his friends and turned the corner dash on Roli who was about to turn from the same corner.  All the books on both their hands fell down on the corridor.  They both lean down to collect their books while their head hit each other's.  Finally they took the books and return to their position to stand on their legs facing each other angrily.

Siddhant asked 'Oh Girls!  dont you people have any eyes on your face to look properly while walking'

Roli with a smile replied 'Oh Boys!  Yes we do have eyes and that is the reason we hit on handsome boys like you.'

Roli did not wait for his further arguments or reply and moved from there towards her class leaving Siddhant facing earthquake below his legs.

Simar distracted Roli as they reached the shopping complex.  They went inside the mall and Simar purchased the required items.  Roli gave a weird smile to herself.  She was the one who used to do all the shopping at Simla.  Siddhant used to be busy in the office work or else even if he comes with her will be just coming with ROli without any involvement like how the ROli currently is..

At Simla...

Siddhant was trying to divert his attention towards his bunch of files landed on his table for his attention.  But he was not getting into any of those.  He felt like having hot coffee going to canteen.  He got up from his sophasticated chair and moved towards the canteen which is in the basement of the building.  He was not interested to go through the lift and used staircase to get down.  He reached the canteen & but a cup of hot coffee.  Siddhant took the coffee mug and sat in the table.  He closed his eyes slowly as he was feeling like headache...

Roli...His mind rewinded to the college days...

Roli took the cup of coffee from the college canteen and was walking with her friends while he encounter with SIddhant again.  This time being the coffee was between them the whole mug of coffee spill over both their dresses.  Siddhant was upset as his favorite shirt has been wasted by now.  

Roli thought of being first before the guy ask her anything 'Oh boys! you guys plan to hit on beautiful girls like us or what?' she exclaimed

Siddhant was wondering what to tell her or ask her now and left with only option of moving out from there though his shirt was the one mostly spoiled.  Siddhant gave an angry look again and moved out from there.

Siddhant's colleague interrupted him by saying 'What Siddhant?  Are you ok?  You coffee is getting cool now!!!'

Siddhant replied 'yes I am ok.  Just small headache which is bothering'  

Siddhant started having the coffee which was no more hot now...