Falling In Love With My Gay Best Friend

Roxanne Anderson, 16. Known as the school's Star. Dating one of the school's hottest guy who is Patrick's close buddy. Majoring in both Sports and Music. Every girls ideal best friend and every guys ideal girl friend. Patrick McKinley, 17. Captain of the school's football team. Every guys ideal buddy and every girls ideal hubby.

Patrick and Roxanne has been best friends ever since Roxanne was born. Patrick potrays a role of an elder brother to Roxanne. These 2 are INSEPERABLE like literally. It is impossible to see them apart. When Roxanne has her swimming practice or choir, Patrick will be waiting for her even if it ends late, especially during the competition season. And Roxanne does the same too. They tell each other everything. But despite being best friends, both of them has that one particular secret that no one knows.

Roxanne's in love with Patrick.

&

Patrick's... GAY.

What will happen when Roxanne finds out that she actually had feelings for her own best friend which turned out to be gay ? What will happen when Patrick finds out that Roxanne loves him more than a best friend should ? What will happen when Patrick realizes that he's falling for Roxanne's boyfriend ? What lies ahead for them ? What will happen to their friendship ? Will everything remain the same ? How will this love triangle end ?