Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

Roxanne's POV 

"Alright class settle down. Now, we have a transfer student that will be joining us from today onwards. Please be nice to her." Ms Hathaway said as a girl who had brown hair with pink ombre came and introduced herself as Summer.

"Summer, why don't you take the seat next to Roxanne. Roxanne, raise your hands up please." I smiled and raised my hands. Summer made her way towards the sit next to mine and sat down. She turned and smiled at me showing her dimpled smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Summer. I hope we can be friends. She said excitedly.

"As you know, I'm Roxanne. But you can call me Rocky." I shook her hand and smiled back at her.

After class was over, it was time for lunch. Since it was Summer's first day of school, I decided to offer her to come lunch with me.

"Come on, I'll show you around after school. Right now, we are going to the cafeteria. You can join me and my friends for lunch." I happily smile at her as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Hey guys this is Summer. She just transferred here today. You guys don't mind if she joins us right ? Summer, this is Patrick my bestest friend in the whole universe. And this is Isabelle. She is also my bestest friend in the world. Okay pretty much everyone in this table is my bestest friend in the world. And that's Ashley and Jane. They're both twins if you can't tell. That is Matt and Tyler. And this is Klaus. My boyfriend." I said smiling proudly. After Summer and the rest met, I took her to buy food. After paying for the food we both headed back to the table. Summer was sitting next to Patrick and I was sitting next to her and Klaus.

"Hey, we should get back to class. Don't want to be late for History. Trust me. Mrs Knight is a bit cuckoo in the head." I warned Summer. After kissing Klaus, me, Isabelle and Summer headed to class. And just like that a whole day had passed

"And here is our last stop. The library. There's rarely anyone here sonic you need a place to nap or whatever. Just come here." I said jokingly. After giving Summer a tour of the whole school, I was feeling a little lethargic.

"Thanks Roxanne for showing me around. It was really nice of you. I'm sorry if I troubled you though. But I'm really glad that you're my friend. You know I was so scared that I wouldn't make any friends when I came."

"Oh it's okay. I had a good time with you. I'm glad we're friends too. Don't hesitate to come and ask for help if you need anything alright ? Where do you live ?"

"Thanks again Roxanne. I live just around the corner. I better make a move first your boyfriend's coming. Thank you for today ! Bye !" Summer bid goodbye and walked out of the gates. I turned around to see Klaus waiting for me at his bike. I made my way over And kissed him.

"So how was it ?" he asked.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends." I smile proudly at myself.

Summer's POV 

"Thanks again Roxanne. I live just around the corner. I better make a move first your boyfriend's coming. Thank you for today ! Bye !" I waved to her and left the school washing the smile of my face.

Watch out Roxanne. Soon I'll be the popular one. Klaus will be mine and so will Patrick. Obnoxious little bitch.