The Gloomy Girl

Gray's P.O.V.

I was walking around then I bumped into someone,"Sorry" I said politely I looked down and saw that she had golden hair and a pair of glasses, the Gloomy Girl!? She said nothing but just nodded and walked away," She's weird isn't she?" Said another girl's voice beside me, I looked that direction and saw... Juvia! (I'm making Juvia talk like a normal person) Juvia has had a crush on me since grade 5! "I know right!" This time it was a man's voice and it sounded awfully familiar I looked again and saw... My worst nemesis Natsu!? Why's he here? "Maybe she had a hard past..." I said, wow I wonder what could make her like that? She seems nice I wonder what she sounds like... I thought as I started walking away, I took a lollipop from my pocket and put it in my mouth. RING RING RING!!! Ugh! It's my phone! I checked and saw that it was from Elfman he said that there's a truth or dare at his house I'll attend since we've been good buds since I can't even remember.

~~~~time skip by Mine turtle~~~~

Natsu's P.O.V.

I'm here! At Elfman's party! The first dare was from Wendy our little friend," Mira-San! Truth or dare!?" She asked"Dare!" Mirajane replied " Okay I dare you to put alcohol in Erza 's cake," she said, what a mischievous little one! Mirajane gulped "O-okay" she replied shivering violently. Next to ask was Lisanna she is pretty cute though I don't know much about her..." Natsu -San! Truth or dare!?" She asked " Dare!" I replied " Okay I dare you to stalk the Gloomy Girl!" She said with a smile on her face but after that everything went quiet, what!? You want me to stalk the gloomy girl!? But we soon got over it, it's my turn to ask! "Gray! Truth or dare!?" I asked "Dare" he said calmly," Okay! I dare you to race me!" I said practically shouted," Race you? At what?" He asked "To see who can find more information in a week about the gloomy girl!" I replied, heh, heh, I'm stalking her so I think I'll find more information... The dares went on an do until it was time to go.

Gray's P.O.V.

That damn Natsu! He's just annoying! Hmm... If he's so annoying, why not annoy him back? I was going towards him when I saw the Gloomy Girl, she was walking towards the theatre, when we got in I noticed that this was the most popular singer of all time... Rachel! I kept following her until she blended into the crowd, I stayed after a few minutes Rachel came on stage, she was smiling, sigh her smile is so comforting! She started singing!

High dive into frozen waves where past comes back to life, fight fear for the selfish pain it was worth it every time.

Hold still right before we crash cause we both know how this ends, our clock ticks till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need chasing relentlessly, still fine but I don't why.

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy? If our love is insanity why are you my Clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love is insanity why are you my Clarity?

Walk through a red parade, and refuse to make amends. It cuts deep through our ground. And makes us forget all common sense.

(And so on)

Rachel's P.O.V.

Phew! I just finished my new song! Now it's time to go change!" Thank you everyone not just to come to my concert but also to listen to me sing, have a great day!"I flashed them. Smile and went off stage. I stayed in my room and finished my homework, wow that was easy! I peeked outside, there was a million reporters out there. Guess I'll go home by my secret door! I pushed a brick and the wall flipped a ladder was on the other side. I went up the ladder and pushed up, sigh! The air is so fresh out here! " I sighed , when I caught sight of my dad's limo I also noticed a boy...Oh they're from FTH my high school, I flipped off of the roof with my things right behind him, he turned around," I didn't notice you were behind me how did you manage that?" He asked like he doesn't know who I am, I just went into my dad's limo and we drove away.

Natsu's P.O.V.

She drove away in a Limo... I guess she was really rich, wait! Was that the gloomy girl? Ack! I quickly ran into my race car and went right after the Limo, but they were too far in front, I can't follow but I noticed she was talking to someone I the car and not just writing in air, whatever it's time to go home! After that concert it's gonna take a long time to do homework! I drove home, hmm... There's a Limo parked in my neighbour Sting Eucliffes house! And it looked exactly the same as the gloomy girl's so I went to the window and looked the gloomy girl was talking to him! I think she was helping him with homework hmm... Homework! I got my book and started copying, before long I finished copying and they were coming outside, she was smiling and holding hands with Sting! And she was smiling! "Sting-kun, do you want to practice our skills?"she asked?

"Of course! I'm pretty sure I'll beat you though Blondie," he replied as he jumped onto the first level of his house,"Oh yeah,?" she said as if trying to make a fight she jumped into the second layer of the roof,"Wo-" oops! I accidentally said something! They sprouted wings as their magic signs floated on top of their heads towards me, I ran away just in time!" Maybe it was just a cat Sting-kun" she said back , they went back to training but she looked towards me once more.

-----------------------------------------------------
The song is called p:Clarity
Me: please comment!
Natsu: what was I supposed to say again ?
Me: *whisperes* please vote!
Gray: and please introduce to others
--------------------------------------------------