Gym time...

Lucy's P.O.V.
I was walking in the school when I noticed that a pair of eyes were with me, I turned around a corner and waited there when the person came I jumped over them and tapped them lightly on the shoulder,"Huh? Who's there?" He asked while turning around, sometimes I just wish I was in Sabertooth High! Where people are more smarter, but my dad said that this school is better, I wrote in the air:stop following me or I'll tell the teacher. He looked shocked as if he didn't believe what I did," How did you know I was stalking you?"He asked, pfft! Seriously! He's just as dumb as the others!
For example: Juvia Lockser, she had a crush on Gray since grade five! And this idiot in front of me never knows what is going on! And that kookoo blue haired Mage always strips in front of everyone! I walked past him, but I still felt another pair of eyes following me,'sigh' I wonder how Sting-kun and Yukino-San is doing...Then I went to gym
Lisanna's P.O.V.
(Okay before we start I want to give u some information about her, she was the lead cheerleader, she was the most popular girl in the school, and she likes the most popular boy in this school which is Natsu.) It's gym class! I have always liked gym class! Today we were doing volleyball, I was the team captain and the most cutest boy in this universe is the other, for my team I chose Wendy, Erza,Levi and Gray. Natsu chose Elfman, Laxus,Mystogann , and the gloomy girl which sort of took me by surprise,
~~~~ time skip by KFC~~~~
(Still Lisanna's P.O.V.)
So the game ended with us scoring 0 and Natsu's team scoring 7, all because of that damned gloomy girl! She was so good! Next time I'll choose her in our team, well whatever it's Lunch time! Me and Natsu -San always meet at the roof where the air was more fresh, but today I didn't see him sitting there pouting about how late I am, I waited and waited, I even finished my lunch!
Gray's P.O.V.
Today I followed the gloomy girl until lunch time, the information I got so far: she is very good at volleyball, she is really smart and that's all I know so... I wonder what that idiot Natsu got, so during Lunchtime I went up to my twin brother,(and yep they're twins) " Hey Flame Brian!" I said he looked my way with food stains on his shirt, aaaargh! Why can't he have any table manners? I nodded at him and I nodded back he stood up and we went out and went into the hall me and Natsu compared our information ... We had the same! Sigh! Guess this is going to take a long time! So I decided to stalk the gloomy girl for lunch, I saw her walk out of the school and towards a cafe when she got there she seemed to relax a bit like she was strained the whole, she went inside the cafe and she put on a smile...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:Yay! This chappy is finished minna! Thank you for reading!
Lucy: these characters don't belong to author- chan, they belong to Hiro mashima!
Gray: Comment, Vote, and share!