Luce...?

Author's note: thanks to all of you! You've cheered me on and here we come to the third chapter!

Lucy's P.O.V.
I put on a smile... Why not? I was going to see my best friends from Sabertoooth High! I just couldn't wait to see them! I walked into the café not caring about anything when I got there they were already waiting for me," Oi Luce you're late!" Shouted Sting as he waved me over," Sorry Sting- kun!" I apologized as I took a seat " As punishment u will have to pay the bill" said Yukino " Awww... Shucksh!" I pouted "So, what do u wanna eat?" I asked" Um... Do they have light in here?" Asked Sting Yukino and I started giggling, " What?" Asked Sting, " Of course there isn't light here u dumb-dumb!" Said Yukino, then Sting started pouting.

Gray's P.O.V.

Huh? Luce? So that's her name...? And now they're laughing... And there's like two more people with her... "Excuse me sir, are you ordering or not?" I found myself plopped down on a chair pretending to read, " Um..." I can't see a thing in the menu! I'm seriously near sighted, maybe all the video games... She's starting to have urk marks! "Sir if you're not ordering may you please get out? Because we are trying to run a business here!" She half shout and half asking me nicely... At last they kicked me out, * sigh* people these days! Don't they recognize who I am? I am the son of the second richest man in the world! Whatever! Let's just hope that Flamebrain couldn't find anything better!

~~~~ time skip by Frozen~~~~
( Still Gray's P.O.V.)

Ugh! Math! My least favourite subject! If there's anything that I hate more! So I started doodling in my notebook, " Mr. Dragneel ( I told u that they're twins) what's the power of zero?" Asked our teacher, Juvia looked at me with hopeful eyes," Um... 4?"I said half answering and half asking, almost half the class face palmed " Sorry it's 0" said the teacher, sigh! Can't believe it! "BBBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!" That was the bell! Yay we have recess after this... * during recess* I walked up to the gloo- Luce...
____________________________________________________________
Me:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! A cliffhanger! I did it cause I wanted to, now now calm down not like it's the end of the world or anything...
Natsu: please vote
Gray: please comment
Lucy: and please share!