01

01 | another year to make a statement

Blair swiftly got out of bed and into her bathroom to get ready. The early English sun shone into her bedroom blinding her eyesight as she guided herself to her shower. It was the first day of another school year, she knew she had to look her best. Blair turned on her shower letting the steamy hot water overtake her.

The outfit of the day was a cream coloured tank top and a Chanel matching cardigan which she paired with the school's plaid skirt. A Dior pearl necklace and a pair of Swarovski diamond earrings rested gracefully on her body as she did her makeup for the day. Blair decided to go for a simplistic winged eyeliner with a natural brown smokey eye before finishing with her signature red lip. She also couldn't forget her tiara, every Queen had one.

Blair's fit perfectly on the centre of her head of perfectly straightened hair, it was designed especially for her. The tiara was silver and featured dozens of rare Ancient diamonds that cost a fortune each. One of those diamonds probably costed more than some of her fellow student's parent's yearly salary. Then again, that's why she's Queen. Perfect. She smirked to herself before putting on her diamond red bottom pair of Louboutins, picking up her Hermes Kelly bag and grabbing her brown furry teddy jacket.

Blair then strutted down her 4 floored estate and into her portion of their underground car garage consisting of all her 12 babies, she then carefully decided which one to make her grand entrance on. It had to be her brand new white 2020 Ford Mustang GT500 of course, it hadn't even been released yet. That'll give the school something to gossip about, after all, Blair loved the attention.

Shelby groaned as she pulled herself out of bed. Another torturous year of senior school, how dreadful. At least she had all her friends and followers to go through it with her. As this was their last year of school, Shelby intended to make it the best one yet. This year was going to be different for her, something bigger, something more eventful, she just didn't know how big it was (or even if it was good or bad). Shelby could only fill her stomach gurgling in excitement.

First, she needed a jaw-dropping outfit. She quickly hopped out of her £10,000 bathtub and chose her outfit. Hawthorne Preparatory only required them to wear one uniform item each day. It could be the white button-up top, the plaid mini skirt (light brown khakis for the boys), the school's logo engraved thigh-high white socks, or the school's classic blazer.

Shelby tossed on a loose white Givenchy button-up top with a black sequin flower pin on her right collarbone from Cartier to match with her plaid school skirt. She then applied her makeup for the day, a simple red cut-crease smokey eye to match her skirt, extreme highlight and a glossy nude lip. Finishing the outfit was a brown Burberry trench coat, a classic Chanel crossbody and her favourite black 5 inch Valentino Garavani heels. Shelby then didn't hesitate dashing out the door and into her sleek black Mercedes Benz.

Genevieve stretched as she slowly sat up on her bed. What a beautiful day, she thought to herself. She let out a small yawn and stretch as she strolled over to her bathroom while humming her favourite tune. Genevieve loved beginnings. She loved the start of something new, being able to turn a new leaf, or just being able to start and experience something in general. She believed it gave everyone a chance to start fresh, to start over, as well as an opportunity to forget last times' occurrence. Although Genevieve had no reason in particular to seek a fresh, new start, she couldn't help but feel an unfamiliar feeling of relief and relaxation wash over her.